Sign in to follow this  
L P00wnag3 L

Gambling NPC

Over the last few days, I have thought of a great idea that can step up the game for some gamblers. Personally, there are times when I log in to my account and there's nobody who wants to gamble around me. Adding a gambling npc will allow those players who can't find anybody to gamble to do so. The modes that this gambling npc can consist of are 55x2, and BlackJack (just like a dicebag offers). This will give all players the opportunity to safely gamble against an npc when nobody is around to do so.

Tell me what you guys think about this idea!! :)

Pretty sure they want to prevent people from gambling as much as possible, hence the gambling limits. Giving more options to gamble will = more new players to waste there bank And get bored. ?

Just seems like its an unneeded way to bring in extra cash into the game, i mean it would have to come from somewhere so i dont think we really need this at this current moment

Nope. If you can't wait an hour or so for someone to gamble then you shouldn't be gambling at all.

ADHD monkey cant wait two minutes to find someone to stake vs. If you really wanna quit that badly just trade me your bank at wildy magic trees and log out permanently. 

- Teras

9 hours ago, teras said:

ADHD monkey cant wait two minutes to find someone to stake vs. If you really wanna quit that badly just trade me your bank at wildy magic trees and log out permanently. 

- Teras

Dang man, a lot of hate for me when I don't think I've seen you in game once. What's with all the negativity?

6 hours ago, L P00wnag3 L said:

Dang man, a lot of hate for me when I don't think I've seen you in game once. What's with all the negativity?

I am a negative person, extremely toxic

- Teras

Just now, teras said:

I am a negative person, extremely toxic

- Teras

Also it wasnt personal just hated your suggestion :)