Sign in to follow this  
stay blessed

I Feel Attacked

I just want to start off by saying I have no problems with anybody. I will say, sometimes the server gets a little slow so I like to get things lively by offering a little harmless banter. So I'm chillin and yell out "imagine pvming on pvp server". Just chillin and minding my business right. And out of nowhere i'm getting flamed/bashed by Eternals. I can't even banter back to him because I'm not sure if it'll cross the line with him, and I don't want to find out with a mute! Where did i go wrong! 

60f9f255c2f2f_ScreenShot2021-07-22at2_49_59AM.thumb.png.745dc5f02e2bc328b37ebf6d54dae06e.png

3 hours ago, stay blessed said:

I just want to start off by saying I have no problems with anybody. I will say, sometimes the server gets a little slow so I like to get things lively by offering a little harmless banter. So I'm chillin and yell out "imagine pvming on pvp server". Just chillin and minding my business right. And out of nowhere i'm getting flamed/bashed by Eternals. I can't even banter back to him because I'm not sure if it'll cross the line with him, and I don't want to find out with a mute! Where did i go wrong! 

60f9f255c2f2f_ScreenShot2021-07-22at2_49_59AM.thumb.png.745dc5f02e2bc328b37ebf6d54dae06e.png

It's not that serious. He will not mute anyone unless they break the rules. He is a good mod tbh. He is just snapping back at you because it triggered him.

1 hour ago, Spider-Man said:

It's not that serious. He will not mute anyone unless they break the rules. He is a good mod tbh. He is just snapping back at you because it triggered him.

Well he's very active, but ive seen him mute for less. Idk why this triggered him, seems like an odd/random thing to be triggered by.

1 minute ago, stay blessed said:

Well he's very active, but ive seen him mute for less. Idk why this triggered him, seems like an odd/random thing to be triggered by.

He is #1 pvmerman LOl idk but I doubt he was serious

Oh, so you're still holding on grudges? You legit said you were having fun yesterday now you post a topic lol. I get it, Attention seeker Haha Nice post though, L2 stop flamebaiting people and this wouldn't have happened.

Hey man, I just said I have no problems. I was just getting some opinions because you dont talk much! If it was just a lapse in character thats cool, I wasn't trying to trigger you or other pvmers.

Except you weren't "chilling & minding your business." You posted a subjective attack in yell.

yell is no different than a forums post.

Expect clap backs when you say things in yell.