About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - 
    Saved

• What is your timezone? - 
    Pacific timezone

• What is your playtime? - 
    36 Days 14 Hours 4 Minutes

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
  • I'm on 8-12 hours a day answering questions or just helping people solve certain problems. I spend most of my time on Runewild when im not at work.
  •  
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    I want to be there for someone when they really need help. I want to stop racism i see everyday. I want to immediately stop a bug if i see it.
    I want to actually be able to help someone, instead of finding the problem an sending over to staff to fix. I'm a extremely hard worker and won't give up on anyone or any task that comes at me.
  •  
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:
  • My names Tanner, im 26 years old on June 13th 2022. I've been playing rsps's for 9 years+ I have alot of experience and knowledge in OSRS/RSPS.
    Currently my account is Master Rank, Rank #25 on highscores. I'm playing 2 accounts at all times, my iron is "Saved Jr". whenever one account is logged off i can see help clan chat still and help when needed. I have so much Drive and compassion for this position. I do not gamble (anymore) i have enjoyed helping countless people in the past through Yell or Help cc. Its a self accomplishment and it makes me feel good knowing i can help someone enjoy something they didnt understand before. Im very polite to everyone i meet. I have not broken any rules at all and I enforce those rules at all times. I've dealt with countless racist people and found a few bugs myself that i had needed to contact staff to solve. Im on very often and can immediately take that out of the game when i see any racism or cheating. I leave my discord open 24/7 incase anyone has any questions or need help. This was an edit of my first application.
Edited by Saved
Update

saved was the first person to get me started when I started playing this game. he showed me around the whole game. every time I had a question he answered right away! is always ready to help! he knows a lot about the game. even comes on the spot if you don't immediately find it to show the way. also regularly asks how you are doing and whether you have experienced any problems within the game. really a great and pleasant guy where you can certainly go with all your questions and problems!!

Saved should definitely get the staff role. He is helping out all the people in the ''help'' clan chat! He is also very active on the server. He really has the ''leader'' qualities. Goodluck brother!

I like this application personally, only thing i wanted to see was the playtime part of the application filled in correctly.

If you knew as much as you say you do you'd know there's a town crier that shows you

1 minute ago, Death said:

I like this application personally, only thing i wanted to see was the playtime part of the application filled in correctly.

If you knew as much as you say you do you'd know there's a town crier that shows you

Absolutely, i noticed that they were asking for playtime and not how long ive been on this server, i misread the question. But in any case my playtime ingame is 12 days 7 hours. 
Thank you for the awsome comment :D appreciate it Death!

50 minutes ago, wobbletroubl said:

saved was the first person to get me started when I started playing this game. he showed me around the whole game. every time I had a question he answered right away! is always ready to help! he knows a lot about the game. even comes on the spot if you don't immediately find it to show the way. also regularly asks how you are doing and whether you have experienced any problems within the game. really a great and pleasant guy where you can certainly go with all your questions and problems!!

You are so kind man :') i really appreciate seeing this. doing stuff unnoticed really plays a big part of being a leader so thank you for noticing!

I would like to also note. My names Tanner, im 25 y.o, Ive been playing runescape since 2006. Starting playing private servers roughly 2016. I am Master Rank, i am not on forums often but given a status i would definitely make an acception.  I have alot of experience i would love to share with the community. I love to help people and self satisfaction of someone struggling with something i can help with. I plan to invest my time in this Help clan chat and help the server in any way possible with or without rank. Please read this through. i love Runewild and I love the community, im a super energetic person with lots of positivity!

I think deserves staff, new player to the game myself (liking it) and Saved has been helping myself and others out, even though some of our Questions are obvious haha :P  Really friendly guy