Lumin

Slayer Suggestion

This suggestion is based on the assumption Slayer Monsters don't have the correct Slayer level requirement to attack like on the last release.

I think every Slayer monster should have the correct level requirement to attack. After asking a numerous amount of people what their plan is on release, they either said a certain wilderness boss, or barrage in catacombs. The only problem with this is that the NPC's you can barrage in catacombs have very decent money/hr just by semi-afk barraging. As well as the fact people will be flaming each other at the start, I think people should be encouraged to work for their slayer levels in order to achieve the privilege to grind certain Slayer monsters in the catacombs for cash. Of course not everyone wants to train a skill, which is completely fine - there are a lot of other monsters and bosses they can kill without a slayer requirement.

Of course this is just a rough suggestion, if you have any thoughts about it, feel free to comment them below.

I made it so the monsters in the catacombs have a significant higher defence bonus, also made the (greater) nechyraels have a 80 slayer requirement, I’ll be launching the pre-release soon that way we can see which monsters are ‘too’ easy to make money with.

Brilliant, thanks @David. Bare in mind some people might be put off by idea of grinding for items just to be set back after 5 days, somewhat like playing the beta.

@B Pre-Release will be used for the players to familiarise them self’s with which method to money making, they would want to grind once the initial launch starts.

Theres been quite a few changes to RuneWild since beta mode was put in place, hence it would benefit us all as a whole to have pre-release before initial launch.

I'm just bringing up the fact people will still be complaining about the fact its not live, don't want David fretting about it :P

good sugestion . also make hobgoblins immume to venom. tehy eat fishing bait so they should be immume ok? 
increase amount of nechreayels on the first week thx

Worth mentioning that abyssal demons should also have a slayer requirement.