Sign in to follow this  
LOGOUT X

LOCO PK

Hey, I played rspspk and loco pk mostly when it was at its peak and Ive played runewild since its release on and off however I just feel like too much is being changed Mr David back when loco pk was at its peak when gambling ccs was a thing and gambling was at barrows I feel like this was when the game was most enjoyable when loco toro was a thing at chins I feel like all of this has taken away the fun and nostalgia that most all players once felt towards the game I just feel like some things should be bought back not saying for example replace vorkath with loco toro maybe switch them around each time however I feel like things like gambling ccs should be returned with the 2b for a cc again of course I understand david is trying to move forward with the game but for me and I think old players to your moving too fast and forgetting the small things matter to when loco toro was at chins pking there was soo active now you go ::chins you legit see no one.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OFCOURSE NOT EVERYONE WILL AGREE-- PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION ON THIS SO IK IF IM ALONE. CONSIDER SOME OF THIS DAVID PLEASE.

We're moving forward alot recently, and i can only see a bright future ahead. As of the Loco Toro, it would be cool to see it make a return every now and then. As of the gambling cc's, i don't agree with. simply because its another gambling option for new players to lose there banks to. However, it could be a good money sink..

The cc ranks for gambling were removed so we could have automatic and safe gambling.

I agree that it was fun when Toro and Kraken were around, but I feel the same with Vorkath as well. Maybe add another boss to the wilderness, so we have more pk hotspots. Such as Skotizo/Great Olm? :ph34r:

Thank you for taking the time, It's nice to see what other people's thoughts and opinions are especially from an old player who has played 2 versions of the owners game and can truly judge what we did good and what not. I agree with what you're saying, that small things such as paying for a gambling rank can have a big impact to the game just the extra feel not sure how to describe it but I know what you're trying to say. Thank's for being honest this really does help if you have more ideas you can think off feel free to share them so we can see what the community thinks.

I can completely understand from your point of view logoutx, yet its best to be pushing forward but recollecting the nostalgia times of gambling/Loco Toro/kraken can be added from perspective as I've suggested Kraken as one of the bosses which should be added from my previous compiled suggestion list , yet can confirm some old bosses will be brought back as David is busy with fixing bugs and making the platform bug free, yet will be adding kraken boss as well as some others which has been considered by David, thank you for your regards Logoutx, appreciated.