Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Suggestion for a new points system!

Dear Runewild,

I do think it will be nice to add a new points (Deep Wilderness Points) system for Pkers that Pk in level 20 or higher, so this will make deep Wilderness Pking more active. This means if you kill someone in level 20 or higher you do not only get Wilderness Points but you get Deep Wilderness points aswell.

If you manage to get a certain amount of Deep Wilderness Points you can gamble them by talking to the Emblem Trader; option for this is needed. You can gamble a decent amount of Deep Wilderness Points for a random item.

Beside the fun of it this will make Deep Wilderness Pking more active. They obviously want to see what items they can get from the gambling; if people see (good) random items popping up on the chatbox they might get hyped and start Deep Wilderness Pking aswell!

For example:

1 kill = 100 Deep Wilderness Points

1000 Deep Wilderness Points = armour gamble (random armour, maybe ancestral included?)

1500 Deep Wilderness Points = weapon gamble (random weapons like ags,claws)

5000 Deep Wilderness points = rare gamble (Third-Age?)

NOTE: those are just examples!

Please let me know what you think about it.

If you have any add ups & suggestions on this suggestion please reply about it.

Kind regards,

Atlas

Edited by Atlas

Would be great to see a different type of points added for Deep wilderness. It would be cool to see a store where you can only spend these points, but perhaps they could still be stackable with your PKPoints, so you could use one for the other, but not vice versa.

Nice idea. I think honestly just dramatically increasing the current points in general whenever you get kills above 20 wild would be easier.

(IMO)

17 minutes ago, Justin said:

Nice idea. I think honestly just dramatically increasing the current points in general whenever you get kills above 20 wild would be easier.

(IMO)

This would be a lot simpler than adding a new system entirely.

3 hours ago, Justin said:

(IMO)

I think what Justin says is indeed easier and would make more sense but just adding somekind of gambling system with the current pk points should be hella fun. 

Hmm Extra Wilderness points above 20 + I like that, Will bring more action to the deep for sure.

Thank's for suggesting.

3 hours ago, elmo said:

I think what Justin says is indeed easier and would make more sense but just adding somekind of gambling system with the current pk points should be hella fun. 

That could be good aswell. Just a gambling system for the current Wilderness Points.