Sign in to follow this  
David

100M OSRS Hybrid Tournament & Fun FFA Events

There will be three different events this weekend with different game prizes for the winners.
The last tournament of the weekend which will be held on Sunday, will be given a 100M OSRS prize.

The following events will be held..

Friday
F2P FFA will be held on 7PM GMT, every 45 seconds your special attack will automatically be filled.

2ecd191d565b9543f209309002f2c851.png

#1 - 150M BM
#2 - 100M BM
#3 - 50M BM
#4 until 10 - 10M BM

Saturday
Void Tribrid FFA will be held on 7PM GMT, every 45 seconds your special attack will automatically be filled.

f75dfbcf521bc670283a7c7f437e73c1.png

#1 - 150M BM
#2 - 100M BM
#3 - 50M BM

#4 until 10 - 10M BM

Sunday
A 1v1 Hybrid tournament will be held on 7PM GMT.

8aa8ea5b81b17c8d8a25e82655389df4.png

#1 - 100M OSRS
#2 - 250M BM
Shared #3 and #4 - 125M BM

#5 until 20 - 10M BM

In these tournaments gear will be pre-given and you can join it by talking to the Tournament Hoster.
I will be participating in the 100M OSRS Event and will be streaming it along with a fellow player.

May the best win!

Wonderful David my friend, love the textures of f2p and the rune weaponry will create a solid f2p war, definitely will be fun, void should be very fun my friend David, the claws, ballista, will be a great addition to the tournament making it fun, therefore we should see an incline in players regarding these wonderful tournament which you create with your solid hard work consistency David my friend, much love appreciated, enjoy your day

Great to see these weekend events, makes the server pop at peak times.

Best of luck to everyone!

58 minutes ago, Cata said:

Wonderful David my friend, love the textures of f2p and the rune weaponry will create a solid f2p war, definitely will be fun, void should be very fun my friend David, the claws, ballista, will be a great addition to the tournament making it fun, therefore we should see an incline in players regarding these wonderful tournament which you create with your solid hard work consistency David my friend, much love appreciated, enjoy your day

What is there to not love about this man

Awesome ideas man. Idk if it's just me on this particular subject. But I don't really like the idea of FFA tournies. It's simply the people with the largest team end up winning. In a 1v1 tourny it's the single player who did the best wins and just seems the most fair imo. Unless it was like a chin event where you hit multiple people, which I think you've done before.