Sign in to follow this  
DEATH9625628

RuneWild: Progress Update

Hidden

logo.png

RuneWild: Progress Update

The beta has allowed us to collect plenty of community feedback which has helped a lot with the making of the game.
During the beta there was controversy over droptables.
I think it's worth mentioning that i appreciate people being concerned about the economy since it's what the game depends on.

When the economy of RuneWild was being constructed, the idea was to steer as far away from LocoPK as much as possible.
Unlike LocoPK, RuneWilds' economy is going to be flawlessly balanced. I have taken time to individually to look into the division between the wilderness and safe zones to ensure you're rewarded more for entering the wilderness however also not making all PVM activities in safezone dead content.
In the next few days we are due a huge PVM expansion. Something that hasn't been seen on Spawn PKing servers, something that in my eyes will be the last piece in the puzzle for balancing PVM and finalizing slayer. As many people have recognized, slayer as a whole has received a complete rework and it's something the game needed. The goal is to cater for everybody, not everybody is a top tier pker who can make millions of gp/hr by pking. There always needs to be other money making methods. 

In the first few days of the beta there were some flaws which meant that players would earn GP incredibly fast, thankfully these were patched fairly quickly and i'm confident within saying that when the server is finally released, you will not see top tier items introduced so quickly.
Many of you have been helping out alot with the progress of the economy. There's even players who have killed thousands of monsters to truly put the economy to a test, because of their hard work it has meant that i was able to patch any flaws in the economy and i deeply appreciate that. The players in question know who they are and I really do appreciate all of you, I won't be naming anyone in particular because that seems unfair.

In terms of content we have finally finished all of our concerns content wise. Some things you guys are yet to see and will be released within the next few days, for now we will move onto bug patching and more economy tweaks.

The Release
We have figured that based on community feedback in regard to the beta that it wouldn't be best to release the sever today.
As we make progress towards the release we would like to equally advertise on multiple platforms to create the hype that's needed for a successful release, with this being said you can find an exact countdown to release at the top of every page

Hidden

hype af.

big ups to Yogi/Chris/Tom and all you nerds who put in the time to find bugs, you're the guys making this server what it is.

Hidden

Thank's for keeping us informed. Without the community's feedback we would be nowhere near almost finnished. I would like to thank everybody who reported bugs/glitch, even the small ones mattered. Geniuenly cannot wait for this.

Hidden

Really stoked, thank you Chris/Yogi/Tom for the awesome work & updates. Also a big thank you to all beta testers, would not be possible without you.

Hidden

You write so much like chris :D , nice updates and shit nonetheless 

Hidden

Amazing work Yogi and the rest of the staff team, can't wait.