Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Dump Well

5 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I don't think the community should get extra vorkaths, there are enough in game. But the experience boost is interesting. A 1.5x experience boost to the entire community for a whole 24 hours (so nobody gets left out due to timezone). But if this is going to happen the whole community should gather 1.5b. 

vork spawns every 2 hours and you need 100 kills for achieve.  not every1 can be on when vork spawns.  this would give them more opportunity.  not like vork ever drops anything anyways

Awesome concept, maybe you could incorporate like a choice of double exp or an extra % per 10m or a chance for an item. Regardless love the idea

8 hours ago, kegan said:

vork spawns every 2 hours and you need 100 kills for achieve.  not every1 can be on when vork spawns.  this would give them more opportunity.  not like vork ever drops anything anyways

Just takes time. Not everybody has the ability to loot 40 treasure chest either. But you get it done through hardwork, dedication and patience. Maybe david can lower the time vorkath spawns to 1 hour 40 minutes? i think that's fair

1 hour ago, Storm said:

Awesome concept, maybe you could incorporate like a choice of double exp or an extra % per 10m or a chance for an item. Regardless love the idea

So me and storm were thinking about that ''a chance for an item'' idea. We believe for every 10m you had a 1/50 chance at spinning a wheel and this wheel would contain 10-15 items. I personally would prefer these items be unique untradeables but by previous staff reaction i can see that not going through. This is just a personal thing that i would love and maybe a few other players would love. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Just takes time. Not everybody has the ability to loot 40 treasure chest either. But you get it done through hardwork, dedication and patience. Maybe david can lower the time vorkath spawns to 1 hour 40 minutes? i think that's fair

Chest spawns every hour.  Everyone has the ability to try to get the chest just like every player has a chance to kill vork the exception tho is its much easier to make an hourly event than it is an every 2 hour event.  Example you only have 40 minutes to play the you g2g for an hour and then only have 1.5 hrs.  You have the ability to never see a vork but you will see atleast 1 chest

59 minutes ago, kegan said:

Chest spawns every hour.  Everyone has the ability to try to get the chest just like every player has a chance to kill vork the exception tho is its much easier to make an hourly event than it is an every 2 hour event.  Example you only have 40 minutes to play the you g2g for an hour and then only have 1.5 hrs.  You have the ability to never see a vork but you will see atleast 1 chest

Except you miss the point where gambino is taking control of all multi chest (2 of the 3) which you have to tank 30+ players in order to get the chest. On top of that the only singles chest is located at pirate hut where it's almost impossible to tank out a whole team of ancestral pkers (ratlords) and if they are not online you have to out pid 10+ gambino players. Have fun doing that achievement. You gotta be as good as me in order to do that.