Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Dump Well

50 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

What if it was like a lottery? every 1m is a ticket and the winner is picked monthly for a one of a kind item. There will be roughly 20 items and it spins a wheel like a mystery box and you get whatever item it lands on. I just don't know what kind of cosmetics you can use without making it useless, untradeable and overpowered.

Maybe like a set of auto kept/untradeable wings? or maybe cool ornament kit for an ags and if you get smited for it, you lose the ags and auto keep the ornament kit. 

I'd prefer that.

This is a great idea! I can think of many cosmetics that are not yet ingame that we can add as a reward. The cosmetic item would be tradeable, so it has a value and makes it more worthwhile to participate in the well.

Seems like a great money/item sink tbh.

58 minutes ago, Virtus said:

This is a great idea! I can think of many cosmetics that are not yet ingame that we can add as a reward. The cosmetic item would be tradeable, so it has a value and makes it more worthwhile to participate in the well.

Seems like a great money/item sink tbh.

You sure the cosmetic should be tradeable? At that point players might chuck there banks in attempt at profit. 

11 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

You sure the cosmetic should be tradeable? At that point players might chuck there banks in attempt at profit. 

It should be tradable, if the player profits, so be it. They would only be selling it for cash that already exists in the game anyway.

1 hr of 1.5x xp per 150m dumped? Or something since skilling is lackluster atm.  

Maybe after x amount an extra wildy chest spawns and after x more another vork spawns.  Neither of these should reset normal spawn timers

6 hours ago, kegan said:

1 hr of 1.5x xp per 150m dumped? Or something since skilling is lackluster atm.  

Maybe after x amount an extra wildy chest spawns and after x more another vork spawns.  Neither of these should reset normal spawn timers

That's not really a fair reward in my opinion.

16 hours ago, Rudra said:

That's not really a fair reward in my opinion.

How so.  It would be a community funded pool with community based rewards.  Community dumps x amount community gets xp boost.  Community dumps y amount  gets vork

2 hours ago, kegan said:

How so.  It would be a community funded pool with community based rewards.  Community dumps x amount community gets xp boost.  Community dumps y amount  gets vork

Ahh I see what you're saying, a community reward, not just a reward for certain individuals. Well I support that.

I don't think the community should get extra vorkaths, there are enough in game. But the experience boost is interesting. A 1.5x experience boost to the entire community for a whole 24 hours (so nobody gets left out due to timezone). But if this is going to happen the whole community should gather 1.5b.