Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Dump Well

What if there was a dump well sort of like the donation well osrs has around christmas time? The only difference is that there has to be a reward in order to push people into dumping items. 

Example: if a player dumps a tanzanite helm into the well then the player's dump value will go up to 20m. The player is able to stack up this value to receive rewards, maybe something along the lines of 100m dump = 100 credits but does not add to your total purchased.

The rewards do not have to be anything big, it can even be a super mystery box for dumping 100m or even make it an achievement to dump items (5, 10 and 25?)

The top three people are rewarded with unobtainable cosmetics, such as a set or outfit.

I like the idea.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

The top three people are rewarded with unobtainable cosmetics, such as a set or outfit.

I like the idea.

What if it was like a lottery? every 1m is a ticket and the winner is picked monthly for a one of a kind item. There will be roughly 20 items and it spins a wheel like a mystery box and you get whatever item it lands on. I just don't know what kind of cosmetics you can use without making it useless, untradeable and overpowered.

Maybe like a set of auto kept/untradeable wings? or maybe cool ornament kit for an ags and if you get smited for it, you lose the ags and auto keep the ornament kit. 

Edited by cokiemonsta

I wouldn't want to dump tons of pking gear, etc. into a well to be rewarded with an untradable cosmetic. If there was a "well" of some sort I would only contribute to it if there was a reward worth doing this for. 

Cosmetics are not appealing unless you bank stand.. 

59 minutes ago, bio said:

Love this idea, really good money sink aswell

I was thinking about it after i found out david was forced to buy 30+ magma helms and 30+ tanzanite helms because they were being chucked into the tp.  Maybe instead of the helms being chucked someone will be willing to buy them and chuck them for tickets.

59 minutes ago, Hp said:

I wouldn't want to dump tons of pking gear, etc. into a well to be rewarded with an untradable cosmetic. If there was a "well" of some sort I would only contribute to it if there was a reward worth doing this for. 

Cosmetics are not appealing unless you bank stand.. 

This is not a suggestion for greedy players that care about nothing but building their bank and mainly losing it through gambling. This is a solution for eco holders and players that don't care about money. The players that are willing to spend a lot of money on one of a kind items instead of stacking bm on top of bm. 

5 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

This is not a suggestion for greedy players that care about nothing but building their bank and mainly losing it through gambling. This is a solution for eco holders and players that don't care about money. The players that are willing to spend a lot of money on one of a kind items instead of stacking bm on top of bm. 

I would suggest you not come off hostile and make some sort of misunderstanding, I have hosted TONS of giveaways because I have owned the eco many times before on Loco/RW.. I've left for a month so I'll give you that much.

Event..

Another big event..

Bad suggestion if you are looking for an untradable cosmetic item as a reward, we are a pking server and I think more than 90% of people willing to dump items in some sort of "well" will want something worth value.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Hp

I'd suggest making it an, item dump like the title/owner suggested and, it just rewards us at the end of the week so you don't get too much money all at once/items. I do agree it's a pking server though so, thats why i suggested what you said hope you understand.. $$#@!<3

59 minutes ago, Hp said:

I would suggest you not come off hostile and make some sort of misunderstanding, I have hosted TONS of giveaways because I have owned the eco many times before on Loco/RW.. I've left for a month so I'll give you that much.

Bad suggestion if you are looking for an untradable cosmetic item as a reward, we are a pking server and I think more than 90% of people willing to dump items in some sort of "well" will want something worth value.

Have a nice day.

I'm not trying to appear hostile, sorry if i do come off that way but i don't see the point in dumping money into a well just in an attempt to be rewarded money. Makes no sense to me, that's what the lottery is for. (if thats what you are suggesting)

I don't see why david should have to spawn in 500m bm in order to buy a bunch of tanzanite/magma helms for cheap. Mainly because this is not a solution just a delay of the economies doom. 

Personally i would love a bit more fashion onto the server and would be more then happy to dump items into the well in order to help the eco. I would also love to win a unique cosmetic item, with or without benefits, but it's personally not my goal. 

2 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I'm not trying to appear hostile, sorry if i do come off that way but i don't see the point in dumping money into a well just in an attempt to be rewarded money. Makes no sense to me, that's what the lottery is for. (if thats what you are suggesting)

I don't see why david should have to spawn in 500m bm in order to buy a bunch of tanzanite/magma helms for cheap. Mainly because this is not a solution just a delay of the economies doom. 

Personally i would love a bit more fashion onto the server and would be more then happy to dump items into the well in order to help the eco. I would also love to win a unique cosmetic item, with or without benefits, but it's personally not my goal. 

Understandable m8 <3$)@!