Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Protect Prayer

i quote david.  even tho half the player base knows it is not...

David-06/05/2018

the item kept on death is accurate mate

It's only like that because they are the exact same value in the shops, I do think they need to be fixed nonetheless.

if you die in that gear without being skulled i dont think the untradables protect over your actual items it just shows that way for some reason. maybe test it?

13 hours ago, Blackhat said:

if you die in that gear without being skulled i dont think the untradables protect over your actual items it just shows that way for some reason. maybe test it?

The autokept items are placed in the ''kept on death'' section but it's not 1 of the 4 items you protect. 

Told david a month ago interface is fucked up and wrong....  lost a 100m item cause k top kept over it, but interface and "risk value" said i kept it...

It's just not ordered right, but it's correct, four of those items are untradeables and four will be lost.

a22545f93816b6da6a9bf98533d9c666.png

Tradeable: Ags, abyssal, dboots, super combat
Untradeables: teleport, rune pouch, b gloves and b ring(i)

If you are talking about the unkept dragon items, then yes they should have a higher 'protect item value' than super combat.

Edit:

Patched the granite maul, berserker necklace bug. Granite maul will always protect over it now also given the dragon (g) items protect item value below granite maul.