Sign in to follow this  
redsaber222

different gear for newcomers?

I was thinking about newcomers being able to have 1 set of dh, karil's, torag or ahrim's giving them a chance to potentially get more and a better chance against those who pk in wildy daily. just a thought as i fount it hard pk'ing against dh in rune + could attract more people. let me know what you think.

I like the idea but i disagree.

By giving new players free items it only continues to spawn more and more items into the game. Which will also decrease price in that item. 

I think this server gives enough with a free whip and ags/claws. No need for more.

yeah i can see where you're coming from, maybe having a piece of selected armour added to daily achievements that way it's earned and not given? like i know you can get free anglers/pots in achieve's but maybe switch it up some days where it has different rewards?

Like the idea, But this would be abused if the server doesnt have an IP system.

Maybe a starter set which breaks after getting 1 kill?

It would devaluate barrows gear even more, it's already really cheap (6m).
Making 6m takes under 10 minutes so It's a no for me.

the idea is good but would make dh/barrows pieces next to dirt cheap.

no from me on this one sorry boss

Forgive me for being so nooby but how does this ruin the economy if its new players getting (1 Set) of each barrows.. Think about it.. Thats just adding into the game not really ruining it.. and most likely they would just sell the torags set and maybe the vercs and keep Ahrims dharok and, Karil because it's a good set for pking/wilderness; They now have starter cash and, a set to work with. All of them are good for wilderness considering they contribute towards npc's. I Feel like this should be added; BUT you have to choose which starter pack you want. Either go with the God wars set, meaning (50 hit ags, 250 hit bgs, 250 hit zgs, 250 hit sgz) Or, you could choose the (50 hit claws) or, take the starter bandos set (3x dharok sets, and 1 of each from the other 3). In the end I don't see how having a set would make you rich unless your just a badass who can kill 10+ dharok lol with 1 set so, going that route understandable. But I think the godsword's/Claws is enough with 5m bonus cash and defender if you use a valid email. Guys not trying to sound bummy but the player base is around 200+ I've seen it hit 215 highest i think not sure maybe more but; WE NEED more people so different ideas can be brought in and, the server stay active so, people will donate and, enjoy their stay here. If everyone keeps worrying about the small eco we have then we won't get no where.