Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Corp Slayer

17 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

https://gyazo.com/04ec832b785db8d8b5bfe39943f1439b

I don't mind dying to these guys on my way to corp but the fact that they can camp the door and grind corp all day is quite annoying and destroys the eco. 

Can corp maybe be slayer task only? Or maybe some sort of requirements in order to kill corp? 

All bosses have this happening not only corp, it took me 12 hours yesterday to kill 12 callisto for a slayer task because gambino is camping bosses and killing pvmers. i agree, it's quite annoying but making corp having requirements doesn't sound like a bad idea. would make it so ely and arcane etc stay 'rare"

I know i have an ely but i'm not just trying to secure the price of it. I don't want to see 50 arcanes running around in multi. 

Edited by cokiemonsta

Sounds like a pvmer who got what he wants but doesn't want others to get it so he can keep his bank value high. Sounds selfish to me

1 hour ago, RATLORDS TOM said:

Sounds like a pvmer who got what he wants but doesn't want others to get it so he can keep his bank value high. Sounds selfish to me

What you mean?  A corp pvmer would wnat to grind corp over and over. I'm suggesting to prevent large clans from destroying the eco by grinding corp all day and not letting anyone else kill it. Especially someone who is on task who solo's corp. 

Anyone that has attempted to solo corp knows how hard it is. Worst when you have clans ruining it.

A clan have every right to do so man, every boss is that way in wildy, thats just the risk you gotta take.

A suggestion could be a teleport to straight into corp cave, that costs 500k/1m ea?

2 hours ago, MEXMEXMEX said:

A clan have every right to do so man, every boss is that way in wildy, thats just the risk you gotta take.

A suggestion could be a teleport to straight into corp cave, that costs 500k/1m ea?

or a games necklace that cost 2m and gives you 6 teleports. That would work fine with me. Aslong as the clan damage gets fixed. 

The boss is in wilderness for a reason, theres nothing to fix.