Sign in to follow this  
redsaber222

Donator island ideas.

I was looking through donator perks and noticed the reg. donator island hasn't been finished, what about adding Npc's to the island that drop pk gear and rare's such as zgs, sgs, bgs maybe ags at a high drop rate such as 1-1000 or maybe less. If anyone else has idea's or agree/disagreements let me know?

Disagree. As an item collector i value godwars items highly. Collector several hastas, godswords, tassets, bcps etc. I think by applying unique items from a certain boss to another drop table will lower the value and lower interest in collecting.

I think the normal donator island is unique. I good place chill #chill2.0     Thanks for the suggestions though <3

i agree and disagree, if npcs were to be added i don't think they should drop all kinda of pk gear, possibly some. like some whips dbots furies, maybe a super rare item.

Shops with discounted prices on some items might be cool to see, perhaps seasonal items which could be purchased for blood money and rotate in and out of the shop.

Other items like skilling outfits could also be sold there.

8 hours ago, Bio said:

i agree and disagree, if npcs were to be added i don't think they should drop all kinda of pk gear, possibly some. like some whips dbots furies, maybe a super rare item.

Maybe adding a boss that spawns every 30 seconds or so and best drop is like a super mbox or leg mbox and there is only 1 of them: therefor only 1 kill every 40 seconds or so and the rare drop table wont be hit that much times making this not overpowered but not useless.

8 hours ago, Rudra said:

Shops with discounted prices on some items might be cool to see, perhaps seasonal items which could be purchased for blood money and rotate in and out of the shop.

Other items like skilling outfits could also be sold there.

sounds nice but what items we talking, since there isn't that much stuff thats good