Sign in to follow this  
Lesion

List of suggestions / ideas

Hi there! I have a couple of ideas / suggestions that I would love to share, but I feel like it's best to put them all in 1 thread rather than making many different ones. So here we go. 
Note that these are just my opinions, subject to change and i'd love to hear your feedback on them!

- More skilling. PKing and PVMing are indeed great ways to make blood money. But I feel like an rsps is incomplete without proper skilling. Not everybody is a PK'er or a PVM'er. Personally I like being challenged to grind for my max cape you know? For example just put in some skilling teleports to the woodcutting guild, fishing guild, mining places, hunter locations, farming patches, thieving stalls, agility courses. Getting a max cape would finally be a real achievment, rather than simply buying it.
You name it. Might not be a bad idea to put some trees or ores in donator islands as well.

- If skilling becomes a thing, we might want NPC stores with skilling supplies to be bought. Like tools for example. 

- I agree that setting a bank pin is important, but I doubt that a lot of people do it. Why not make it more rewarding and tempting for a new player to set a bank pin? For example giving the player a onetime 5M blood money for setting his pin? I've seen many other servers doing this with 2FA and bank pins, the accounts that have 2FA and bank pin set would receive 50% bonus xp after voting for example.

- Increase the standard amount of kills on slayer tasks. I've been getting slayer tasks ranging anywhere from 10 to 15 kills. In my opinion this is just not enough. 

- I know many of you will hate me for it, but maybe we should ''nerf'' blowpipes by making it need darts. By doing this, mining and smithing would be stimulated and thus a new way of making money for players would be created. Maybe add runite bars / ore as a drop to some NPC's too? 

- Introduce Pest Control, yes. I know many may hate me once again for this, but (Elite) Void shouldn't be this easy to obtain, this shouldn't be EasyScape people!

- Introduce Ironman mode. I think it would be nice to have the option to be an Ironman, it would add more variaty to the game. If this turns out to be a success, HCIM and UIM next?

- Introduce Warriors Guild? Personally I don't have anything against buying a dragon defender from that shop but maybe it could be a thing for Ironmen. Or maybe some other people may simply dislike buying a dragon defender like this.

- Introduce the Lizardman Shaman. This boss would drop the dragon warhammer like it does in OldSchool Runescape. 

- Introduce the Grotesuq Guardians. Why? Because the pet is badass duhh.

- Inferno cave. Make people actually ''deserve'' their inferno cape rather than having to buy it. I don't know if the only way to get it currently is through donating, but that seems like pay to win shenanigans to me.

- Maybe put some NPC's in donator island that drop decent loot so it's actually worth donating.

- Remove Kraken Tentacle from the store and introduce Kraken instead. Make it at least a little challenging!

That's about it from me, I would love to hear your thoughts on this, or anything you wish to see in the future. Thanks for reading,

Lesion out.

Edited by Lesion

Idk whats more cringe, the ideas or the fact that u made another acc to comment that u support.

16 minutes ago, Justin said:

Idk whats more cringe, the ideas or the fact that u made another acc to comment that u support.

that's not another account of mine. Dislike how u just assumed that. He's genuinely another person.

24 minutes ago, Justin said:

different acc? my god your a twat imagine assuming that out of how many players.. wrong idiot

15 minutes ago, Lesion said:

that's not another account of mine. Dislike how u just assumed that. He's genuinely another person.

Funny how if he was a another player he wouldn't of seen the notification meaning he wouldn't of seen if i replied, which if he was a normal player he would've been playing the game already. Unless of course he is your boyfriend that scouts the forums for a full hour or its just a coincidence that he joined 2 days before you, is hungry for posts just like you and is a normal player.

1 minute ago, Justin said:

Funny how if he was a another player he wouldn't of seen the notification meaning he wouldn't of seen if i replied, which if he was a normal player he would've been playing the game already. Unless of course he is your boyfriend that scouts the forums for a full hour or its just a coincidence that he joined 2 days before you, is hungry for posts just like you and is a normal player.

dude, if this is really that important to you go ask a staff member to check our IP's. Me and 53 are not the same person. 

I do support the majority of this list, few things.

1, slayer tasks can be increased by unlocking them @ the shop to get extended tasks which go to 80-100 

2. Which i'll sum up short and sweet, your d defender / untradeable suggestions, although very nice suggesions, you need to remember the "main aspect" of this server ismore or less pk based, unfortunately new players who would rather just login to pk its a tad easier to just buy certain untradeables from the shop.

REGARDLESS... your list is quite nice I do enjoy them

I like most of these suggestions it’s all just more content wouldn’t mind grinding extras for void, ddef etc, Hopefully David takes some of them into consideration.

Cheers for suggesting.