Lesion

Include pet drop rate / bonus XP days

Credits to P6st0lz for the pet drop rate stuff!

As P6st0lz pointed out to me, pets are obtainable drops from bosses but are not included in the droptables. We don't see why this is not in the droptables, it's a small thing but it adds some meaning to bossing.

Bonus XP days

The XP rates are quite low for skilling compared to other RSPS's (that's not a bad thing, don't mistake me). But I'd love to see something in Runewild where every day another skill gets a certain XP-percentage boost. For example: on 13/07/2018: Woodcutting 10% boost. 

Feedback is always appreciated, let me know your thoughts!

Lesion out

Wouldn't like to see XP boosts. I'd much prefer XP lamps which are awarded for completing certain milestones in XP, or from completing the bot action.

38 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Wouldn't like to see XP boosts. I'd much prefer XP lamps which are awarded for completing certain milestones in XP, or from completing the bot action.

This, would be great to be honest. little lamps would be great, I like the pet idea, im curious on the rates myself

The pet drop rates would be awesome and I hope David doesn't just say very very rare lol.

Also the bonus xp dailies would be unfair for those who have work on those days. On top of that the respected zone gives 1.5x XP boost I believe so it would be unfair to the donator perk. XP lamps are what I want to see buts its going to be hard figuring out how rare and how much XP they should give. Maybe David can make them untradeable and can be obtained through mystery boxes. A troll for some while it's like hitting 3rd age for others.

Edited by cokiemonsta

10 hours ago, Rudra said:

XP lamps for completing the bot test? I support that.