Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kd

DON'T STAKE

Recommended Posts

I mean, it's common knowledge that it's a filthy addiction because most don't know when to stop and it's all down to luck.

Sure, a solid bank can be accumulated but it comes with risks in comparison to more passive and reliable methods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's beyond me why people continue to stake whilst already being able to do anything and everything in the game, but I guess I won't know because I don't ever gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2020 at 4:59 PM, Prestige said:

Wym by "I didn't even know if I'd won until the game told me..."?

I'd never fped before or even watched it so when I had an oak for example I didn't know if that was good or bad until the game gave me the items. I know now though obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2020 at 8:50 PM, XXXSMOKEWRLD said:

it's beyond me why people continue to stake whilst already being able to do anything and everything in the game, but I guess I won't know because I don't ever gamble.

Boredom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GFul said:

I'd never fped before or even watched it so when I had an oak for example I didn't know if that was good or bad until the game gave me the items. I know now though obviously.

I see. That's unfortunate. Try to check out the guide i made for gambling. Will definitely help you in the future: https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/2932-gambling-guide/

 

Hope you'll be able to rebuild double your initial bank soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Prestige said:

I see. That's unfortunate. Try to check out the guide i made for gambling. Will definitely help you in the future: https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/2932-gambling-guide/

 

Hope you'll be able to rebuild double your initial bank soon.

 

It wasn't a problem to start with as even if I knew I'd won before it announced it, I couldn't change anything. But appreciate it dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×