Sign in to follow this  
Restless

OSRS and RuneWild Side By Side Comparison:

Posting this to see if they match up, in terms of delay (Dragon Claws, Special Attack):  Dragon Claws, Special Attack, OSRS (Less Laggy V2).gif      

Dragon Claws, Special Attack, OSRS (Less Laggy V3).gif

Dragon Claws, Special Attack, RuneWild.gif

Also, you can also see that both "Zoom Features" are different, one has more Zoom-ability, the other is capped (OSRS having more, RuneWild more capped).

EDIT: I personally believe that "RuneWild" is a bit slower in terms of the time between special attacks, OSRS seems to be quicker and have less delay. Which means it's subject for change, as @Yogi will always change things to match OSRS in terms of combat.

EDIT: I've added another two examples from OSRS for clarity, it's faster and has less delay regardless of if you have PID or not, PID just makes the hits apply faster.

Edited by Sage Mode

6 minutes ago, Hovaldo said:

Try filming it from the same angle, hard to tell with diffrent angles.

Move to about the middle of the forum post and you can see both special attacks go off, RuneWild is more delayed, needs to be fixed to match OSRS.

EDIT: Not quite the middle, like a little bit before the middle, you'll be able to view both GIFs. This is mainly due to the fact that OSRS can be zoomed in more, so it looks closer than RuneWild.

Edited by Sage Mode

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Try it a few times, this could be pid.

I have over 3 hours worth of Dragon Claws pking and it's always the same delay for me, they have less delay on OSRS and the hits always apply faster.

Try a few more times i'd say if it shows the same results, I'd like to see a change.

Thank's for suggesting once again dude.

Edited by True Sight