Sign in to follow this  
Vayne

Staff Feedback

Disclaimer: These are my own views and may not necessarily reflect that of the rest of Elvy/Pizzaboys

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David - 

One of the better owners I've seen in quite a while. From what I can tell you make a real effort to buff up the player count and fix glitches as soon as they appear. You resolve players issues quickly and efficiently and work to gain the trust and appreciation of most of the player base, a concept overlooked by many owners. Top tier lad, keep up the good work.

d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@True Sight - 

Not entirely sure if your responsibilities differ to the rest of the moderators because you're a "senior" mod and you do more behind the scenes stuff, but when it comes to the basics you seem to be slacking, you're not really online anywhere near as much as the other moderators and the only real activity I see from you is when you log in and spam forums up a little. It's not that I feel you're doing anything wrong, i just feel you could be doing more.

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@Matt - 

Not had much interaction with you but you seem to be an alright fella. You're popular in the community and get the job done which I guess is why you got promoted. Keep doing what you're doing lad.

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Virtus -  Can't fault your impact on the forums, I see you consistently giving your opinions on various threads and being active within the community, top marks for that. However, you seem to lack in-game time which is rather key in being a moderator on the game. Work on that a little and you'd be top tier.

@Adam - Similar to Virtus, you are always on the forums but not so much in-game, would be nice to see more of you on there.

@Sean - You're like the opposite of the previous two, you're always in-game and it seems like you genuinely enjoy playing the game which is great and definitely important in staying motivated to do your duties and ensuring the game is enjoyable for everyone. However I don't see you on the forums much which is unfortunate as I reckon you probably have more experience on the game than most others. More activity on forums and you'd be a great moderator.

@B - You've gone from my least favourite moderator (clan drama) to one of my favourites. Always in-game and on forums and you've always been able to sort out issues i've had, whether it be you personally or getting big David involved. Can't really fault you at all lad, all I can say is  I hope to see more of the same good work from you.

@Jadakiss - You're fairly new to the moderator scene so I'll cut you some slack. You're in-game time in the community is great and you're doing a great job there however the attention you give to the forums needs some work. Address this and you'll be grand.

Apologies if I missed anyone, I just used the format given by Hp in his thread. Additionally please realise these are just my opinions and I am not looking to start up any kind of shit.

Thanks for the feedback man, feedback is always good to take on board so we can see what we need to work on. My in-game time was slacking because I had irl problems with my son being ill, but recently I’ve been abit more active in-game, and kept my forums/discord activity up!

Once again, cheers for the feedback dude!

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Thanks for the feedback man, feedback is always good to take on board so we can see what we need to work on. My in-game time was slacking because I had irl problems with my son being ill, but recently I’ve been abit more active in-game, and kept my forums/discord activity up!

Once again, cheers for the feedback dude!

Understandable man, I hope the little guy is feeling better now!

Thanks for taking the time and giving us feedback so we can improve. 

I don't wanna make up excuses but i'll try to explain some of the feedback you left for me. From recent most online statistics I was at #5 most active of all players. If you feel we don't meet too often ingame that might be due to timezones even tho I try to be on various timezones. 

Btw you got something wrong, I'm a Global Moderator
Thanks again, appreciate it! :ph34r:

Nice and detailed feedback.

I appreciate the honest feedbacks, this is really important as this helps us to provide better service to the community and players of RuneWild. They all seem accurate I agree with my In-game activity being poor lately it's nowhere near to what it used to be, I truly apologize to the community if I have let you all down I know I can do better and I promise you'll see a change. I always try my best to be on forums whenever I can't get online.

Thank's for taking your time writing this.

Thank you for the feedback mate :D 

It's great to see what the community thinks of us, and to let us know if we're doing a good enough job!

Edited by B

10 minutes ago, Virtus said:

Thanks for taking the time and giving us feedback so we can improve. 

I don't wanna make up excuses but i'll try to explain some of the feedback you left for me. From recent most online statistics I was at #5 most active of all players. If you feel we don't meet too often ingame that might be due to timezones even tho I try to be on various timezones. 

Btw you got something wrong, I'm a Global Moderator
Thanks again, appreciate it! :ph34r:

Like I said man i just copy and pasted the format so blame that last mistake one whoever made it haha, and my bad, if you're in the top 5 then just keep on doing what you do mate.

7 minutes ago, ELVY64464464 said:

Like I said man i just copy and pasted the format so blame that last mistake one whoever made it haha, and my bad, if you're in the top 5 then just keep on doing what you do mate.

I updated the format with current staff and positions. No worries at all, you left an honest feedback about what you notice. 

Nice feedback post. Been quite of while that ive seen any of those.