Sign in to follow this  
love kfc

Suggestions

Hey, I dont know whats been said and not but i will just write down my suggestions of what i would like to see. 

As ive read before, would be cool for the new players and even the old players to have a ::staff command to see whose online. 

I would actually love if raids were added, since ive never done that before and people would enjoy it for sure. 

Add some more rare stuff in the voting store. 

When you vote there should be a chance of getting like an ags or claws-/-

Whenever you kill a target instead of dropping only a mysterious emblem () maybe add a rare drop that could get dropped. 

Lower the prices of supplies in the general store. 

Maybe add a fountain or a well where the community could deposit money into. When a certain amount of money is reached, some kind of random event starts. For example double drops in pvm for 1 hour or double skilling xp etc etc

Thanks for reading, If theres anything you would like to change or if theres already something in the game that i wrote down. If you have any other opinions on this feel free to write that below! 

Edited by COLLEGE

These are actually pretty creative and nice suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us!

Edited by Hovaldo

Staff command has been requested many times and is on its way. Raids would take way too long to code especially if you want a fully coded one identical to osrs, I feel we have other more important stuff to work on however maybe if we just added the olm and not the rest would seem a little more reasonable.

Lowkey the rest are nice, Thank's for suggesting.

Thanks for the suggestions mate! The ::staff command should be with you all in the future.

lol all of these lifted off other servers, still at least you took the better ideas though, I support em

Edited by ELVY64464464

1 hour ago, ELVY64464464 said:

lol all of these lifted off other servers, still at least you took the better ideas though, I support em

It isn't stealing if you're doing a better job ;) 

Good suggestions like them.

Nice ideas. The community well i like, voting, and we should revert back to having a chance of d claws/arcane for the bounty hunter if not those items at least barrows or something.

Great suggestions College :) Don't take my comment the wrong way though, its just my opinion:

1. Staff command would be brilliant.

2. Raids would take a hell of a long time to code, and it'd take the central boss/vorkath aspect of the wilderness away.

3. Cosmetic boxes for Vote Points would be heaven.

4. We have this already apparently, a very rare chance at an ags from voting - but nobody has gotten it yet in almost a month.

5. We had a discussion about this, and we settled on bringing the mboxes back after a set amount of daily kills.

6. I personally think supplies are fairly ok considering how much you profit whilst using a small amount of supplies, but im sure it could be polled.

7. Love the fountain idea, either that or after a certain amount of votes.

On a side note, we appreciate the suggestions, so thank you :D