Sign in to follow this  
Washed Up

Suggestion

Helow

As an player who already has done alot of things and played for a quite time

I feel that we should have an improvement where people can actually grind for things

and how cool would this be to do this on an iron man.

This is one of the most favorite runescape private servers i've personally played but it seems to get a little less attrective

after moving from rspspk, locopk into runewild and doing the same things over and over coming from the bottom to the top

but mainly everything will be unlocked whenever you make a solid amount of cash

So my idea was to get an option uppon loggin in an account to have the chance to be an iron man

let me know what you think personally!

+10000 - I always wanted an ironman on RW, just didn't bother suggesting it, considering its a pk server.

26 minutes ago, B said:

+10000 - I always wanted an ironman on RW, just didn't bother suggesting it, considering its a pk server.

Poggers

This would be cool, however, there would be quite a few limiting factors, such as the rules on spawning certain things etc.

I'd love to see an Ironman where everything is spawnable as normal, aside from items which you can legitimately obtain through PvM/Skilling. It would also be cool to see Ironman only exclusives added to the donor store etc.

Yeah I've thought about this before.

I think it'll only be worth it if we have 150-200 players active daily. As few players will actually do this, perhaps giving people the icons and armor will motivate more to do it.

On 1-6-2018 at 1:33 PM, Rudra said:

This would be cool, however, there would be quite a few limiting factors, such as the rules on spawning certain things etc.

I'd love to see an Ironman where everything is spawnable as normal, aside from items which you can legitimately obtain through PvM/Skilling. It would also be cool to see Ironman only exclusives added to the donor store etc.

+1, good suggestion ZEEBOOT.