Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

more spawnables

The only i suggest this is because it works and has worked on other servers that were number 1 at some point

items that i suggest should be spawnable and then ill give my reasons

bgs 

sgs

zgs

d2h

whip

saradomin sword

veracs

torags

karils 

Dharoks > I know this one is debatable but you can poll this one i guess

Now all these items above are useful but not worth buying, whip why would anyone buy the whip other than to make it a tentacle to stake, just increase the price of tentacle 

d2h sgs zgs bgs, items that are considered junk on here, no one cares about them they only care about ags, so why not make them spawnable.

If im a new player and joined this server to pk, i would quit pretty quick, all you can use is a dds dragon mace and the temporary item you pick

now dharoks thats debatable but veracs karils torags.....

who is buying veracs or torags

just make them spawnable so your average player can just jump on and use these items to pk

this suggestion isn't crazy because all the items i suggested are basically not used, i am yet to fight someone with a zgs bgs or sgs.

Im only suggesting this because its how it should be and because i've seen servers grow because of this

Seriously who is spending 25k pk points on sgs bgs or zgs, no one and if they do no one will buy it off them, shit you probably cant even stake it cause no one will take it.

Edited by Gerq

Don't agree with Karils/Godswords.

Agree with the others for the most part. I believe a lot of items, such as the newer staffs etc should be made spawnable. They're never going to be donor items, please just add them to a shop or make them spawnable.

32 minutes ago, baboboys said:

all of this is bs my opinion :)

Think of the possibilities. Verac noob deathmatches would be hilarious.

FUCK NO !!!!

those items are there to act as a money sink it keeps the eco clean even if only a few players buy those items.
Besides, the multi events such as vorkath and chest etc. would turn into a shitstorm of zgs and bgs, and barrows gear. No one would be able to tank in deep wild. All in all people just wouldn't risk anymore because believe it or not but sgs, ss, bgs and zgs at times combined with barrows items are actually good and why would you risk if you can go with no risk and do the same dps.

Besides making money on this server is pretty easy, if you legit can't make the effort of pvming for 1hr which rougly gets you about 30m then this server probably isn't for you.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fuck no

Edited by elmo

No to this, some of these items you stated are used for pvming and as @elmo said it's another way to sink money.

I'd personally like to see those spawnable that don't play any part in this game, and will never play any huge part in the game, made spawnable.

There's some cool looking stuff which just doesn't get used, a lot of people like to fashionscape, so make the majority of these items such as the cool looking sets and random (or) staff should be released to the community, to play around with.

1 hour ago, elmo said:

FUCK NO !!!!

those items are there to act as a money sink it keeps the eco clean even if only a few players buy those items.
Besides, the multi events such as vorkath and chest etc. would turn into a shit storm of zgs and bgs, and barrows gear no one would be able to tank in deep wild. All in all people just wouldn't risk anymore because believe it or not but sgs, ss, bgs and zgs at times combined with barrows items are actually good and why would you risk if you can go with no risk and do the same dps.

Besides making money on this server is pretty easy, if you legit can't make the effort of pvming for 1hr which rougly gets you about 30m this server probably isn't for you.

^^^

Most of this is PVM related stuff so lets not make em spawnable

only one of those items can see being spawnable is d2h, rest are worth something and should not be changed

16 minutes ago, Conditions said:

^^^

Most of this is PVM related stuff so lets not make em spawnable

1 hour ago, Rum said:

No to this, some of these items you stated are used for pvming and as @elmo said it's another way to sink money.

1 hour ago, elmo said:

FUCK NO !!!!

Besides, the multi events such as vorkath and chest etc. would turn into a shit storm of zgs and bgs, and barrows gear no one would be able to tank in deep wild. All in all people just wouldn't risk anymore because believe it or not but sgs, ss, bgs and zgs at times combined with barrows items are actually good and why would you risk if you can go with no risk and do the same dps.

Besides making money on this server is pretty easy, if you legit can't make the effort of pvming for 1hr which rougly gets you about 30m this server probably isn't for you.

1. This server is pk based and revolves around it being spawn

2. Bgs sgs and zgs are never used and you buy them with pk points which would be stupid to use them on these items

3. I have never seen a zgs or sgs in pvp I’ve seen bgs once and i have 5 hours played just pking

4. I stated average player that just wanna go on and pk, since that’s of the things this server offers but you only get a dds or temporary ags or claws

Don’t even get me started on karils torag and veracs 

saradomin sword gets thrown away cause it’s obsolete 

but new players would use these dead items and have fun 

either buff the sgs bgs and zgs or make them spawn able cause no one uses them

i can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a zgs being used in pking let alone on this server

i only suggested unused items that serve no purpose and are dead content because are not worth buying 

I also suggest this because a different pk spawn server I played had these items as spawn 

these items weren’t used much but gave the option and made it more fun for those who didn’t use it

not to mention as you said it takes 1 hour of pvming to get 30m so you are gonna save up for an ags and won’t think about buying a bgs zgs or sgs and that’s my point proven