Sign in to follow this  
Gerq

more spawnables

Hmm.. I don't see this as the way to go for making it more entertaining for the new players.

However i can agree on making the SS and D2H spawnable as they are dead content and I wouldn't see this hurting other parts of the wild.

What I do suggest is making the temporary items twice as long and adding an elder maul into one of the options. 

Personally it was worth the shot at suggesting it, but I guarantee 90%+ of players will disagree with it :P It's all already been said before, the whole rework of the eco was to make it somewhat more difficult for players, handing out decent tier venge gear is somewhat avoiding this in my opinion.

41 minutes ago, Gerq said:

1. This server is pk based and revolves around it being spawn

2. Bgs sgs and zgs are never used and you buy them with pk points which would be stupid to use them on these items

3. I have never seen a zgs or sgs in pvp I’ve seen bgs once and i have 5 hours played just pking

4. I stated average player that just wanna go on and pk, since that’s of the things this server offers but you only get a dds or temporary ags or claws

Don’t even get me started on karils torag and veracs 

saradomin sword gets thrown away cause it’s obsolete 

but new players would use these dead items and have fun 

either buff the sgs bgs and zgs or make them spawn able cause no one uses them

i can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a zgs being used in pking let alone on this server

i only suggested unused items that serve no purpose and are dead content because are not worth buying 

I also suggest this because a different pk spawn server I played had these items as spawn 

these items weren’t used much but gave the option and made it more fun for those who didn’t use it

not to mention as you said it takes 1 hour of pvming to get 30m so you are gonna save up for an ags and won’t think about buying a bgs zgs or sgs and that’s my point proven 

1. True, but it's a spawn/eco driven server and it's been this way since rspspk and loco-pk (the old name of the server)
2. True but that doesn't mean that they should be spawn able.
3. That might be the way you feel but I’ve seen plenty of them.
4. This server rewards players that play the game, so go figure.
5. Quote: " I also suggest this because a different pk spawn server I played had these items as spawn "

--> Not to sound rude but if you liked that server so much why don't you just go back and play that one? I’ll tel you why because I happen to know the server you are talking about:

1. it's boring
2. the eco of the game (if it even has one) is in shambles thus making it boring, resulting in a dead rsps
3. It's full of raggers and toxic people because getting good gear takes literally 0 skill and effort only attracting people looking for a quick thrill r and have no intent on staying there very long on the server, which is a bad thing for a server.

If you truly think that making all these things spawn able is a good idea you only are looking out for yourself and not thinking about the future of the server. The owner wants to keep this server alive for as long as possible. One does not simply keep people interested with just pking content. Pvming and grinding for items makes it just as fun to be able to use them in battles.

Eventually pures will come to this server and people will start buying all these items you talked about to do combos with them and then it will serve as a perfect money sink.  I understand that it might seem dead content now, but this is not a good idea for obvious reasons. (apart for the d2h that truly is dead content.)

Ps. tone it down on the spaces between the sentences it’s getting a bit crazy.

8 hours ago, elmo said:

1. True, but it's a spawn/eco driven server and it's been this way since rspspk and loco-pk (the old name of the server)
2. True but that doesn't mean that they should be spawn able.
3. That might be the way you feel but I’ve seen plenty of them.
4. This server rewards players that play the game, so go figure.
5. Quote: " I also suggest this because a different pk spawn server I played had these items as spawn "

--> Not to sound rude but if you liked that server so much why don't you just go back and play that one? I’ll tel you why because I happen to know the server you are talking about:

1. it's boring
2. the eco of the game (if it even has one) is in shambles thus making it boring, resulting in a dead rsps
3. It's full of raggers and toxic people because getting good gear takes literally 0 skill and effort only attracting people looking for a quick thrill r and have no intent on staying there very long on the server, which is a bad thing for a server.

If you truly think that making all these things spawn able is a good idea you only are looking out for yourself and not thinking about the future of the server. The owner wants to keep this server alive for as long as possible. One does not simply keep people interested with just pking content. Pvming and grinding for items makes it just as fun to be able to use them in battles.

Eventually pures will come to this server and people will start buying all these items you talked about to do combos with them and then it will serve as a perfect money sink.  I understand that it might seem dead content now, but this is not a good idea for obvious reasons. (apart for the d2h that truly is dead content.)

Ps. tone it down on the spaces between the sentences it’s getting a bit crazy.

The server I played has dh spawnable and was like runewild eco/spawn and had a really good eco. the zgs bgs and sgs were spawnable even the ags was at once. the server peaked at 600 players and this was when ikov was around. server was up for 3-4 years. So this suggestion won’t effect anything and new players love it

honestly; 

as for pures using a sgs bgs or zgs.... why? It’s not like they will pick them over an ags, they would put themselves at a disadvantage 

Sgs zgs and bgs realitsticly serve no purpose as an item to buy, if you play this server for 5 hours you will have enough for an ags, who in the right mind is choosing Those godswords over an ags 

Trust me it won’t be op, it’s skill not gear. The server I played had all this shit spawnable and it had divine and people still couldn’t tank why? Cause they noobs

gear is one thing but you need skill to match it. You can’t just wear Torags and then become a tank god

Edited by Gerq