Sign in to follow this  
Conditions

Inspired by Cata

Return of?  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like to see Post count pid/pips return?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/2018 at 11:00 PM

2 minutes ago, B said:

We play the game, we don't play on the forums. And 14:10 isn't the majority of the server Cata.

Your overthinking it B my friend ,You* play the game, not forums as for 58% we would like to see a drastic improvement in the forums and I can see this heavily impact the use of RuneWild forums in a positive way and cba furthermore benefit the future of RuneWild forums ,14:10 is the majority’s of active users via forums as you can see the comment section. Your entitled to your opinion B, enjoy your day 

1 hour ago, B said:

We play the game, we don't play on the forums. And 14:10 isn't the majority of the server Cata. If you wish to make a separate community forums for RuneWild, feel free - I'm sure David wouldn't mind. We're supposed to be trying to look professional. 
How is something like this going to portray professionalism: http://prntscr.com/jzimq4

To be fair, me personally and tons of others look at the forums before they download the server, if it looks bland and boring i click off, the colors on Rune Wild forums are appealing to the eye so it makes it easier for people to be active on forums having pips make it i guess you can a spam competition but that's what staff are for, if you in game moderators don't want to do it, you guys should lean away from all in game staff and have the ranks "forum moderator" and "global moderator" added on to the member group legend so that those specific ranks are in charge of moderator forums/ Both in-game and forums. there defiantly should be more ranks added to the forums and more pips and possibly more hook. if anything more activity benefits you guys for doing more giveaways, more suggestions to improve the game play in-game, and so much more. of course it can create spam but it's already happening with or without pips so with a little more moderation regarding the forums it would be great

10 minutes ago, bio said:

To be fair, me personally and tons of others look at the forums before they download the server, if it looks bland and boring i click off, the colors on Rune Wild forums are appealing to the eye so it makes it easier for people to be active on forums having pips make it i guess you can a spam competition but that's what staff are for, if you in game moderators don't want to do it, you guys should lean away from all in game staff and have the ranks "forum moderator" and "global moderator" added on to the member group legend so that those specific ranks are in charge of moderator forums/ Both in-game and forums. there defiantly should be more ranks added to the forums and more pips and possibly more hook. if anything more activity benefits you guys for doing more giveaways, more suggestions to improve the game play in-game, and so much more. of course it can create spam but it's already happening with or without pips so with a little more moderation regarding the forums it would be great

I agree. I'm a Forum Moderator, that's my priority, I have the rank in-game to make things simpler. I personally would love to see PIPs and other ranks pertaining to in-game. I'd single-handedly deal with all spam if I had to, however I know this won't be the case.

I don't see what we're waiting for.

21 minutes ago, Rudra said:

I agree. I'm a Forum Moderator, that's my priority, I have the rank in-game to make things simpler. I personally would love to see PIPs and other ranks pertaining to in-game. I'd single-handedly deal with all spam if I had to, however I know this won't be the case.

I don't see what we're waiting for.

exactly, i don't like mentioning other servers so i will use an acronym, if you look at SS forum's look at colorful and appealing. their forums are really active and have tons of ranks that player want to achieve such as Youtuber, wiki staff, maxed, gfx designer etc etc, they also have staff ranks like manager, global mod forum mod administrator etc that i believe every server should have and not everyone in one user group when everyone isn't the same rank. PIP's work well for every server if you push forum activity i dont see why it wouldn't work here.

Edited by bio

5 minutes ago, bio said:

exactly, i don't like mentions other servers so i will use an acronym, if you look at SS forum's look at colorful and appealing. their forums are really active and have tons of ranks that player want to achieve such as Youtuber, wiki staff, maxed, gfx designer etc etc, they also have staff ranks like manager, global mod forum mod administrator etc that i believe every server should have and no everyone in one user group when everyone isn't the same rank. PIP's work well for every server if you push forum activity i dont see why it wouldn't work here.

Starting to lean me towards agreeing with different ranks but I'm going to stay firm in arguing against PIPs, but again that's just my opinion ;p

Just now, B said:

Starting to lean me towards agreeing with different ranks but I'm going to stay firm in arguing against PIPs, but again that's just my opinion ;p

fair enough man, everyone is entitled to an opinion

58 minutes ago, bio said:

exactly, i don't like mentioning other servers so i will use an acronym, if you look at SS forum's look at colorful and appealing. their forums are really active and have tons of ranks that player want to achieve such as Youtuber, wiki staff, maxed, gfx designer etc etc, they also have staff ranks like manager, global mod forum mod administrator etc that i believe every server should have and not everyone in one user group when everyone isn't the same rank. PIP's work well for every server if you push forum activity i dont see why it wouldn't work here.

NGL the Old School SS peak day forums were the best ever.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

NGL the Old School SS peak day forums were the best ever.

Ikr, i have a few ideas up my sleeve to make the forums even more active

1 hour ago, bio said:

Ikr, i have a few ideas up my sleeve to make the forums even more active

If you wanna PM me them on discord I'll get them to David asap.

29 minutes ago, Rudra said:

If you wanna PM me them on discord I'll get them to David asap.

Sure, david doesnt answer me :( feeslbad