Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Falador Party Room

I was looking forward to giving away some of my earnings on the server but cannot find a good way to give it out.  I prefer doing drop parties but on this server it's soooo much pid based that i find it difficult to make it fair for everyone. I would donate it to a mod and do an hp event but its boring imo and much rather do it myself then have a mod do it since it is my money i'm giving away.

Falador party room is not found on many servers and i always enjoyed the idea of it. It can't be that hard to bring it back to the server and i think it would influence a lot more drop parties. 

BTW this is not needed and is more of a want. I do not expect this done anytime soon if there are more important things to deal with.

I've always liked the idea of Falador party room being added. I doubt this will be added anytime soon though.

if this was added, it would be amazing. 

They should focus on adding stuff like this, this would never be dead content and will always be used. 

+1 from boonk, If i still had eco and there was a drop party room, I'd do giveaways a lot more often

2 hours ago, bio said:

defiantly more thing to prioritize but i do agree. would be great

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I've always liked the idea of Falador party room being added. I doubt this will be added anytime soon though.

Exactly, i don't think it should be forced onto the server but it's something to look into. Maybe after raids 2 gets done and a few bugs are patched David could looking into this.

It can't be that hard to put into the server especially since he already has all of falador on the server, all he needs to do is make a teleport to the room and do a bit of coding.

Edited by cokiemonsta