God Pker

Boss teleports

I'm still sorta new but one thing im hella bummed about is the boss teleports, there is none. I just think that the ancient wizard at home should have boss teleports too so that way the new players wont have to ask people constantly "where this boss is" it would be so much easier for new players. The slayer guide on the forum is super helpful but it doesn't provide information about the bosses whereabouts. I hope we can get this added someday in the game. 

Please comment your support below if u agree with me, Thank you very much.

Make it a max cape perk, sure. Giving anyone and everyone an instant teleport to a boss doesn't seem like a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Make it a max cape perk, sure. Giving anyone and everyone an instant teleport to a boss doesn't seem like a good idea.

It's a lot better than people struggling to find the boss because of the lack of information that people may receive or nobody answers to his question about the whereabouts. 

i do agree what i also dont, would defiantly be helpful for newer players but since this server has based almost everything in the wildy it would be even easier for clans to find and kill pvmers. which wouldn't very fun.

1 minute ago, bio said:

i do agree what i also dont, would defiantly be helpful for newer players but since this server has based almost everything in the wildy it would be even easier for clans to find and kill pvmers. which wouldn't very fun.

I agree with you on this, but it already seems like every1 knows where the boss location is. So honestly I don't see how this will affect the pvmers if all the pkers already know the boss locations, It would save the pvmers a few seconds at the most but once they arrive the consequences are the same.

Just now, God Pker said:

I agree with you on this, but it already seems like every1 knows where the boss location is. So honestly I don't see how this will affect the pvmers if all the pkers already know the boss locations, It would save the pvmers a few seconds at the most but once they arrive the consequences are the same.

I mean, the main negative that strikes me would be how many more people would be PvMing if they could instantly teleport to the boss.

The more people bossing, the more drops, the more items crash.

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

I mean, the main negative that strikes me would be how many more people would be PvMing if they could instantly teleport to the boss.

The more people bossing, the more drops, the more items crash.

I suppose I agree with you on this completely, I guess the max cape perk for bosses teleport would be a good idea to make them work for it that way not every player will be able to obtain the boss teleports

1 minute ago, God Pker said:

I suppose I agree with you on this completely, I guess the max cape perk for bosses teleport would be a good idea to make them work for it that way not every player will be able to obtain the boss teleports

Maybe even options to buy them so that they sunk gold at the same time. Say you could buy a Vet'ion teleport scroll for like 5m and that grants you one teleport to the boss.

41 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Maybe even options to buy them so that they sunk gold at the same time. Say you could buy a Vet'ion teleport scroll for like 5m and that grants you one teleport to the boss.

Hell No, 5m would just make people ask then walk, make it like 100k a teleport to any boss, Not freakin 5m lol

Edited by Boonk

4 minutes ago, Boonk said:

Hell No, 5m would just make people ask then walk, make it like 100k a teleport to any boss, Not freakin 5m lol

At 100k it might as well be free, and that isn't a good idea.