God Pker

Boss teleports

Just now, Rudra said:

At 100k it might as well be free, and that isn't a good idea.

Well your kind of right like that, but 5m?????? who the hell would spend 5m for 1 teleport when you get like 500k a kill and possibly  get pked every-time you go to the boss lol..

1 minute ago, Boonk said:

Well your kind of right like that, but 5m?????? who the hell would spend 5m for 1 teleport when you get like 500k a kill and possibly  get pked every-time you go to the boss lol..

But that is the risk you take. You could run there, but you chose to pay. It's all risk v reward. 

You could get 500k, and be PKed, you could also get a great item.

Just now, Rudra said:

But that is the risk you take. You could run there, but you chose to pay. It's all risk v reward. 

You could get 500k, and be PKed, you could also get a great item.

Nah man 5m a teleport is just insane.. 5m for a Perm teleport to the boss maybe?

hmm i mean there are guides on the forums that players can use to find the boss and even to learn how to kill them.. plus if u get a good drop and a team teles on you wild at vetion.. how would you feel?

5 hours ago, Boonk said:

Hell No, 5m would just make people ask then walk, make it like 100k a teleport to any boss, Not freakin 5m lol

1 npc kill is 100k cash, maybe 1-2m ea teleport which would defiantly be a good money sinker for in game as the eco is looking good as is. you dont want to ruin it with an idea so simple at ::calisto.

11 hours ago, bio said:

1 npc kill is 100k cash, maybe 1-2m ea teleport which would defiantly be a good money sinker for in game as the eco is looking good as is. you dont want to ruin it with an idea so simple at ::calisto.

Legit, the eco was ruined already before reset, we don't need another reset, i lost 45b

17 hours ago, Rudra said:

I mean, the main negative that strikes me would be how many more people would be PvMing if they could instantly teleport to the boss.

The more people bossing, the more drops, the more items crash.

I must disagree with this

Literally, like literally the only reason people aren't getting that much drops is because of lack of knowledge

I don't get why people cant just teleport to them, You literally get teleported near the boss, so everyones excuses "pkers will kill pvmers more often" "this will make pvming easy"

IT literally does nothing but help new players actually know their is bosses on this server

no clue why it was made like this, this is a spawn server, stuff is meant to be fast and fast gameplay

13 minutes ago, Gerq said:

I must disagree with this

Literally, like literally the only reason people aren't getting that much drops is because of lack of knowledge

I don't get why people cant just teleport to them, You literally get teleported near the boss, so everyones excuses "pkers will kill pvmers more often" "this will make pvming easy"

IT literally does nothing but help new players actually know their is bosses on this server

no clue why it was made like this, this is a spawn server, stuff is meant to be fast and fast gameplay

I mean, I understand what you're saying. So long as the boss is one which is constantly in the wilderness I don't think instant teleports to it would be catastrophically bad, but monsters like Zulrah shouldn't have an instant teleport to them.

14 hours ago, Boonk said:

Legit, the eco was ruined already before reset, we don't need another reset, i lost 45b

yea thats why david needs to add as many money skins possible.