Sign in to follow this  
svrs

XP lamps

Hi, 

Im going for max cape and can see that its already pretty fast. But for an RSPS ect i know an incentive to get max would be XP lamps. 

Example:

30 slayer points can convert into 30k exp for slayer.  

Random XP drops from WC/Fish

(like you do with Agil if you dont fall) 

Thanks for listening :) 

I could see this being promising i wouldn't mind seeing this in a QOL 

Support. As tedious as Skilling is, would be nice to see some more incentives for skillers. Atm Skilling is done by very few people. Also CBA to grind firemaking ??

Would like to see these added, but not if they can be bought/traded.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Would like to see these added, but not if they can be bought/traded.

agreed.  earned not bought.  i say this even tho now i am maxxed without them lol

Max cape is already easy just takes much more time then most servers. I wish there were some sort of bonus xp for after 99, like xp lamps, for mainly the achievement that requires lots of experience in 1 skill or those that just enjoy skilling and would like to go beyond 99 but not spend eternity. 

Maybe add like 1.5x xp boost for 20 minutes after every 10m xp gained in that skill. (also will only be 1.5x boost for that skill)

14 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Max cape is already easy just takes much more time then most servers. I wish there were some sort of bonus xp for after 99, like xp lamps, for mainly the achievement that requires lots of experience in 1 skill or those that just enjoy skilling and would like to go beyond 99 but not spend eternity. 

Maybe add like 1.5x xp boost for 20 minutes after every 10m xp gained in that skill. (also will only be 1.5x boost for that skill)

You can get 10m xp a hour in crafting.  That would be broken as once you get the 1.5x once 10m xp would only take approx 35minutes.  You would be on 1.5x xp for 40 minutes per every hour

6 hours ago, kegan said:

You can get 10m xp a hour in crafting.  That would be broken as once you get the 1.5x once 10m xp would only take approx 35minutes.  You would be on 1.5x xp for 40 minutes per every hour

Actually i just did some quick math. Crafting is the fastest skill in the game and if you can get 10m xp an hour then within 20 minutes of the 1.5m xp boost you will get 5.1m in that time which means within the 40 minutes you are not on the 1.5x xp boost you can get 6.8m xp which is a total of 11.9m an hour. only a 20% boost per hour for the fastest skill in the game. 

But that 20% boost could be added to all skills which means every skill will get approximately a 20% boost. Also this only works if you continue to grind. Your boost will automatically be applied after reaching 10m xp and you would have to skill for hours in order to abuse this.

7 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Actually i just did some quick math. Crafting is the fastest skill in the game and if you can get 10m xp an hour then within 20 minutes of the 1.5m xp boost you will get 5.1m in that time which means within the 40 minutes you are not on the 1.5x xp boost you can get 6.8m xp which is a total of 11.9m an hour. only a 20% boost per hour for the fastest skill in the game. 

But that 20% boost could be added to all skills which means every skill will get approximately a 20% boost. Also this only works if you continue to grind. Your boost will automatically be applied after reaching 10m xp and you would have to skill for hours in order to abuse this.

Crafting is a trash skill though, it's the easiest 200m.