David

Community Poll #4

Item changes  

50 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Venenatis drops the Prayer Scroll

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Ve'tion drops the Ancestral hat plus a 10M+ cash stack in the rare table

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Scorpia drops the Ancestral robe top plus a 10M+ cash stack in the rare table

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Callisto drops the Ancestral robe bottom plus a 10M+ cash stack in the rare table

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Chaos fanatic drops the Kodai wand

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. Chaos elemental drops the Elder Maul

• Yes
    • No
  7. 7. Should Armadyl godsword and the Dragon claws be removed out of the Weapon store?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Should Arcane spirit shield be removed out of the Armour store?

• Yes
    • No
  9. 9. Should Toxic blowpipe and the Armadyl crossbow be removed out of the Weapon store?

• Yes
    • No
  10. 10. Should we add the Infernal cape to the Wild Point store for 350K points?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/2018 at 11:00 PM

Hidden

logo.png

Community poll which will end on the 27/02/2018

It's great to receive feedback from the community. In order for us to do satisfactory updates you will be seeing these community polls every week or two. The following poll is regarding monster drops and how the rare items ingame should be distributed amongst Wilderness Bosses.

For the Wilderness Bosses drops, keep in mind that voting Yes means it will be removed from the Central Boss drop table and added to that boss only.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Eh, these aren't the best options, and the community is divided on it.

There needs to be an increase to PVM in the wild, but I don't think this is the answer. These items are too valuable for this, but have them drop PK gear, Claws, DH sets in bulk, maybe AGS. There also needs to be more items in PK shop, and for a more reasonable value.

Pets, Coin Stacks, D claws, Barrows sets, AGS, Blowpipe, Wild Points, Statues, Bandos, Armadyl, SS, etc

Edited by durial

Hidden
7 minutes ago, durial said:

Eh, these aren't the best options, and the community is divided on it.

There needs to be an increase to PVM in the wild, but I don't think this is the answer. These items are too valuable for this, but have them drop PK gear, Claws, DH sets in bulk, maybe AGS. There also needs to be more items in PK shop, and for a more reasonable value.

Pets, Coin Stacks, D claws, Barrows sets, AGS, Blowpipe, Wild Points, Statues, Bandos, Armadyl, SS, etc

The idea was so every wilderness boss has it's own incentive, besides that we would be adding a cash stack to it's rare or uncommon table.

Hidden

I like the idea of making Ancestral harder to obtain. I think firstly if you add the pieces to the drop tables of these bosses you need to remove them from being obtained in mystery boxes. Ever since the Legendary/Super Mystery Box was updated a huge influx of ancestral sets have come into the game.

- Remove Ancestral from Wildy Point Store as well.

Arcane should only come from Corp. Chaos Fanatic should not drop Kodai - keep that on Vork!

Thank you @David for this Poll!

Hidden

Supporting all aside from 10, the infernal cape is already too common, it's price should either be buffed in the store, or it should be removed from the store and added solely to the PKPoint shop, for 350-500k points.

Hidden
15 minutes ago, David said:

The idea was so every wilderness boss has it's own incentive, besides that we would be adding a cash stack to it's rare or uncommon table.

Makes sense because it would be cool for uniqueness, but there's not enough items in game to have them unique. Unless we add some new cosmetics or have them drop super boxes. Other than would need to add new items or remove items from store in exchange to having them drop. Such as Dragon cbow, armadyl cbow, d spesr, buffing d sword and having that be loot etc

Hidden
2 minutes ago, trashcat said:

Makes sense because it would be cool for uniqueness, but there's not enough items in game to have them unique. Unless we add some new cosmetics or have them drop super boxes. Other than would need to add new items or remove items from store in exchange to having them drop. Such as Dragon cbow, armadyl cbow, d spesr, buffing d sword and having that be loot etc

Those aren't items which are worth to slay a boss for, unless it's just cash stacks I don't see it working out with a secundair invaluable item. Also armadyl crossbow is already dropped by the Saradomin boss, it's illogical to add it twice into a rare table making the Saradomin boss useless to do.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden
12 minutes ago, David said:

Those aren't items which are worth to slay a boss for, unless it's just cash stacks I don't see it working out with a secundair invaluable item. Also armadyl crossbow is already dropped by the Saradomin boss, it's illogical to add it twice into a rare table making the Saradomin boss useless to do.

That's the problem I forsee too, most items already have a boss that drops them, in exception to Dragon Claws. It's hard to think of new items to be dropped by bosses, if everything already has a method to obtain. Many are opposed to changing ancestral to these bosses, but it's logical as well. Pros and cons to both sides of it. I suppose I've talked myself into a neutral aspect and figure that I'll go with the flow. If it changes then so be it, if it doesn't then that's fine too. There should be something to bring life to these bosses and the wild, pk shop, and give people something to grind for besides Corp and Vork. Unless we add new items or completely revamp the wild store, donor store, and other shops such as slayer, vote, and gen shop; I don't believe there will ever be a solid answer.

Edited by trashcat

Hidden

Support,

keep in mind that these won't be a 1/5 drop, if they were to pass.