David

The current state of RuneWild

Reset & Revise the Economy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Reset & Revise the Economy?

• Yes
    • No

Eco reset, fresh advertisment a staff team that actually works and cares for the server to suceed like the old days (anyone that says me chris and tom didn't throw everything we had into keeping loco alive and both there two efforts to keep runewild going has no idea) you have to remember david has to make money off of this or theres no point launching it and trying to keep it going its a buisness and an investment at the end of the day, and with stale content/people owning the eco people wil not wish to play.

15 minutes ago, Wclord999 said:

Eco reset, fresh advertisment a staff team that actually works and cares for the server to suceed like the old days (anyone that says me chris and tom didn't throw everything we had into keeping loco alive and both there two efforts to keep runewild going has no idea) you have to remember david has to make money off of this or theres no point launching it and trying to keep it going its a buisness and an investment at the end of the day, and with stale content/people owning the eco people wil not wish to play.

The current staff team is small atm however I think the people who we currently have all do care for the server. I'm sure we will be adding a few others when everything kicks off but that's a whole new different conversation. We thank the both of them with the efforts they made.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The current staff team is small atm however I think the people who we currently have all do care for the server. I'm sure we will be adding a few others when everything kicks off but that's a whole new different conversation. We thank the both of them with the efforts they made.

you do all care and its nice to see :)

I’ve played rspspk and locopk from start to finish and runewild had to be the worst yet, don’t get me wrong I loved all of them but runewild was painful to play, the grind for simple items was depressing, runewild was literally pay to play I believe to donate for an ags was $25-$50? An infernal Cape was $100? Those prices don’t even make sense to the normal person because it’s more expensive then 07??? I’m sure there was people that paid that amount but to me it seemed like a get rich quick scheme, and who ever didn’t donate had to spend wayyyyyy to much time pvming.

you need to balance how much the items cost and how long it takes to obtain the currency to purchase it. For example the items that were bloodmoney based were horribly thought out, there wasn’t enough people to even obtain the BM, and to actually obtain gold efficiently without wanting to commit was overly packed.

i understand that not everyone should be running around with an ely but just remember this is a private server people play it because they do not want to grind the real game. 

Edited by Goons

1 minute ago, FREEYAKS2439 said:

Does it matter? Tom will just give out spawns again to whitelegion and *** LOL

Tom isn't a part of the staff team anymore.

5 minutes ago, B said:

Will Multi-logging come back @David? I.e 2 accounts max online at one time.

I can poll this but I’m not a fan of it.

1 minute ago, David said:

Personally I wasn't a fan of it if both accounts were in the wilderness at the same time, whether they were both pking or not. Outside of the wilderness I saw no issue with it as long as they were doing different things. Polling it would be a great idea though.

9 hours ago, David said:

Don't bother, will be abused af when a server has a fresh eco.