David

The current state of RuneWild

Reset & Revise the Economy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Reset & Revise the Economy?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, Wtf Dennis said:

And all I was doing is explaining how important that is. Since you and Tom clearly didn't grasp it your first time around with your 20 average player count. If you knew anything about keeping a server alive, this post wouldn't exist. So you should probably just not comment

Might wanna brush up on your facts, the server never dropped under 140 when I owned it. Also my departure had nothing to do with the game whatsoever, if you knew anything at all you'd know all of this since it's public info.

Lets please refrain from forecassting on what might happen, David has a solid plan on how we can make the server succeed. Any negative vibe won't do the community well, criticism is welcome if it's constructive and can be backed up properly.

3 hours ago, Ian said:

I’ve seen players commenting about all the prior (Runewild) effort they put in the server, and that the only people that are voting yes is due to having no banks. That has nothing to do with this, people who think that way are opinionated.

Everybody is opinionated as a result of running a personal agenda. Nothing wrong with that.

A reset is a clathrate gun. Once it's fired, the credibility of the owner will lie in the abstinence of resetting again. I think the reset is not necessarily vital for success. Advertising through a group of "household" youtubers in the RSPS community is likely the most prudent method for a favorable outcome. Coupled with boosted voting and PK rewards, the strategy should presumably bear fruit.

The reset alone is not the answer and most of you probably know that. I would recommend that you engage in this discussion with further suggestions pertaining to building a player base and aiding new players in getting started properly. You all have the capacity to generate great ideas. Put that capacity to good use.

Edited by Little Dick
Clarity

Anyone else notice votes on ags and claws being removed from store? Mainly no but there gone. Does david listen? Stop resetting the server. Just work with what you got and make it better. You will reset it and a few months down the line the same will happen. In my opinion the eco is fine, just everyone who voted yes is cleaned or poor. Listen to your community!!!! 

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

Lets please refrain from forecassting on what might happen, David has a solid plan on how we can make the server succeed. Any negative vibe won't do the community well, criticism is welcome if it's constructive and can be backed up properly.

You're right, I accept David's suggetion and I think LocoPK was very succeeful until He gave the ownership to Chris/Tommy

so I accept the ECO reset.

thanks,

Omran.

18 hours ago, Justin said:

Bro I'm not tryna bash u but that's easier said than done.

Like I've donated to this 1 server probably a hundred dollars, not because i needed the money but it was to support.

If I or others can't have recognition as supporters without having to keep donating everytime there's sloppy updates and management what's the point in donating lol, I and others can make pixels easy.

i do think what justin is saying here really needs to be taken into consideration, it wasnt that long ago we all lost money from locopk and now it looks like the same thing is happening here. on the topic of resetting people's stats, theres what 25 people that are actually maxed? i dont think it would be hard for new players with other updates to catch that up if they actually wanted too. with that being said, im 100% up for a complete fresh start and doing everything again. i really think you guys need to consider the donar issue though, as i can only see that going one of two ways, the first being you loose your current donators and they just wont play, or your just gonna get people scared to support the server incase of another reset in the long term.

Edited by Maxed

@magicabow you’ve clearly stated your opinion enough times now, if David didn’t listen to the community, he would of just reset the server without posting the poll. He values everyone’s opinion on how to make RuneWild better. A lot of people who have voted yes have 500M + bank still. The reset is something that will help the game get into a much healthier state, followed by the new updates what will be coming.

On 11-4-2018 at 2:11 AM, magicabow said:

Anyone else notice votes on ags and claws being removed from store? Mainly no but there gone. Does david listen? Stop resetting the server. Just work with what you got and make it better. You will reset it and a few months down the line the same will happen. In my opinion the eco is fine, just everyone who voted yes is cleaned or poor. Listen to your community!!!! 

i have a 10b bank lol and I voted yes. Eco reset is needed and will be way more fun