David

The current state of RuneWild

Reset & Revise the Economy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Reset & Revise the Economy?

• Yes
    • No

I think an eco reset sounds like a good idea, don't like the idea of resetting stats though.

pls dont reset stats for maxed players but eco reset is needed on this server i think!!

Ive spent last week or ao making my bank. There is only one good money method that is staking. People voting yes have been cleaned hence they want it lol. 

I dont think a reset will bring many players back. Just a revise will sort it out. Your only going to get the same issue in the future. Will the answer be to reset everytime? 

Hmm hell no? Whats the point? We can have the economy like this + new updates / new players like the updates shouldnt let us have a reset except if its a failed server. A server that dont fail doesnt make eco resets +

If we do eco reset
1. Wont be unfair to donors.
2. Wont be unfair for the time we did put into this server.
3. Most current rich players will quit, new players will come.

If we dont do eco reset:
1. Will be fair for the donors & all current players
2. More people will join as eco now isnt really fucked
3. New players will like to see others have some gp too not all the eco cleaned they will just quit like before if eco was empty.

***SO... having eco reset have more DISADVANTAGES and less ADVANTAGES so we should definitely keep eco like this without eco reset***

With the current BIG UPDATES, that are on the way, there is no better option to do a complete reset.

41 minutes ago, AdamEu said:

With the current BIG UPDATES, that are on the way, there is no better option to do a complete reset.

complete or with maxed skill total/donor ranks kept?

6 minutes ago, Hovaldo said:

complete or with maxed skill total/donor ranks kept?

My personal opinion, to reset everything. The updates that will follow, the new players that WILL join. A fresh start is 100% what RuneWild needs, to see the player base boom the way it should.