Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Deepwild teleport cooldown

Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion regarding the way teleporting works. I think you should whenever you die have a cooldown of at least 30 seconds before you can teleport to deep wilderness spots such as !chins  , !deepwild, !gdz, !44s or even your target if they are above lvl 30 wilderness.
The way teleporting works now is a bit broken and raggers (I know funny coming from me) and many more abuse this teleporting system all too often.
After certain players die they just simply click the quick setup button to regear and teleport straight away back to where they just died seconds ago. This gives the person they just died from no chance to get away which is unfair.
This is a big flaw in my opinion and should be fixed since it can seriously drain the fun out of pking trips for players.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

This has happened to me several times when I kill someone at certain places in the wildy. They are back in seconds for revenge. 30 second timer before you can teleport if you die sounds good.  Even if you die above 15 wilderness because of ::nh / ::easts quick teleports. 

Thank you for your suggestion, I support this.

Supporting this. A fair cool down timer for this would be 1 minute or more this also "Fix the ragging issue" Some people tend to attack you for example @Chins Die and teleport back up, attack you again, die and repeat. 

as always thank's for suggesting.

Edited by True Sight

34 minutes ago, True Sight said:

Supporting this. A fair cool down timer for this would be 1 minute or more this also "Fix the ragging issue" Some people tend to attack you for example @Chins Die and teleport back up, attack you again, die and repeat. 

as always thank's for suggesting.

I like to kill you and repeat.

Time is money, so from my perspective maybe every 10 seconds would be more considerable, wonderful suggestion Elmo buddy, thank you 

Ye i've seen systems like this work before, but I feel the cool down should only apply if you are not risking anything. E.G. if someone spawns in a main nh setup and then dies the cool down would take effect. However, if someone dies for say ahrims and a spirit shield then they would not have the cool down. This way it's more targeted at raggers rather than the legitimate pking community.

risking doenst equal legitimate pking community, thats just ur own perspective . cc pk is rag.

I do however support bh  target telport delay, but not  on telport spots itself. u can just simply remove urself from telport spots by walking away, which isn't the case with the bh telport.

48 minutes ago, ELVY64464464 said:

Ye i've seen systems like this work before, but I feel the cool down should only apply if you are not risking anything. E.G. if someone spawns in a main nh setup and then dies the cool down would take effect. However, if someone dies for say ahrims and a spirit shield then they would not have the cool down. This way it's more targeted at raggers rather than the legitimate pking community.

Edited by Henk Tank