Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Staff Feedback - Thanatos

While I submit this I'm going to give my full opinion. I'm going to be mean and I'm going to show respect where it's due. 

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David - Pretty good owner. Always there and always around, however sometimes goes missing but rest assured you always come back. Keep doing what you're doing.

d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@Virtus - Absolutely useless. I don't know why this guy is in this position. He's mute and never speaks nor helps from what I've seen and it really bothers me he's a senior moderator. I don't know what he does for the community behind closed doors, but in full spotlight he is very useless (Sorry not sorry).

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@True Sight - From the moments I have seen you on you are very helpful. Keep doing what you're doing.

@Matt - Never seen ya on so I can't really comment for you.

@B -  Great moderator. Replys to my pms almost instantly and from what I've seen when on is very active. Keep doing what you're doing.

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Jadakiss - Never seen you on but once, and when I did you were flaming players in the tournament because you lost. 

@Hovaldo  - Hovaldo replies in a somewhat fast time (2-3 minutes), other than that good job I guess.

@Cata - Terrible moderator. Not a good friend. He helps yes but is very toxic and resorts to annoying players rather than helping when annoyed.

@Rudra - havn't seen you on yet.

@Razor - Never seen you on.

@Ian - The actual example of a moderator should be. Replies instantly ~15 seconds-ish to my pms (believe me I've pmed him alot) and from what I've seen he is ALWAYS active. I am very confused because the way this mod handles himself and the way Virtus handles himself should be swapped. He defo deserves a higher up (yes i'm being bias because he's really the only mod that helps me, but he damn right deserves it).

d0sBL5F.pngTrial Moderator: - 

N/A

Thankyou my friend for your feedback. I know 100% I’ve did my job with solid consistency  via RuneWild community and infact I’m sure the majority’s of the community are happy with my job as  I don’t have time to annoy players, respect your opinion as your entitled to your own option, much love appreciated, enjoy your day 

11 minutes ago, Cata said:

Thankyou my friend for your feedback. I know 100% I’ve did my job with solid consistency  via RuneWild community and infact I’m sure the majority’s of the community are happy with my job as  I don’t have time to annoy players, respect your opinion as your entitled to your own option, much love appreciated, enjoy your day

No problem my friend. I will private message you respectively via ingame if I need help and reconsider my opinion if you are doing your job respectively. Thank you for replying brother, but from what I've seen so far I have posted.

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

No problem my friend. I will private message you respectively via ingame if I need help and reconsider my opinion if you are doing your job respectively. Thank you for replying brother, but from what I've seen so far I have posted.

No problems my friend, Thankyou for your regards, enjoy your day. 

Thanks for your feedback on the rest of the staff team. I'm more forum orientated, so if you feel like adding me in, take that into account. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback mate :) As of lately I need to get back into the mojo of being as active as I normally am aha!

Thanks for the feedback Buddy, I'm not nearly as active anymore but thank you for stating what I do whenever I'm online.

Appreciated.