Sign in to follow this  
Hp

QoL Updates (Forums, Donator Benefits, etc.)

I think it has been put off for quite some time but Quality of Life updates should be a priority. I really appreciated May 11th's updates here because they were more geared toward the communities input. The recent increase in players means there will soon be a LOT of donators willing to donate, but the current Donator Benefits are lacking big time. This has been discussed since LocoPk whether there would ever be Master Donator+ benefits and we have yet to be introduced with anything besides "quick teleport to sdi, useless cosmetics, and a quicker yell timer, etc." these small add-ons are not very unique and need a ton work.

For the majority of veteran players here that have kept donating and or asked for QoL updates like forum upgrades, etc. have waited long enough with little return in updates.

Please & Thank You

With an update like this you might want to try again in a few weeks. Yes it's a good idea and i would appreciate a QoL update but with raids 2 and several bugs that have been stacking up, maybe this should be held off.

What kind of quality of life updates and donator benefits are you talking about though, the May 11 topic was due to lots of good suggestions. As of now I don't have those suggestions so I can't really do those kind of updates.

After Raids TOB I will focus on donator and max perks benefits so it's a good moment to note what you want added :D

4 hours ago, David said:

What kind of quality of life updates and donator benefits are you talking about though, the May 11 topic was due to lots of good suggestions. As of now I don't have those suggestions so I can't really do those kind of updates.

After Raids TOB I will focus on donator and max perks benefits so it's a good moment to note what you want added :D

I'll note it down! 

WE MAX PEOPLE WANT BENEFITS :D

5 hours ago, David said:

More forum and in-game links, such as "maxed" ranks on the forums etc, possibly things like PIPs for ranks.

Maybe reward players who are posting meaningful topics and helping other users on the forums, much like we would for top voters etc.

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

More forum and in-game links, such as "maxed" ranks on the forums etc, possibly things like PIPs for ranks.

Maybe reward players who are posting meaningful topics and helping other users on the forums, much like we would for top voters etc.

Maxed, maybe even a pker rank for 1000 kills? YouTuber Member of the Month Gfx Designer Forum Moderator Ex Staff PRestigous or Respected Member Pvm god for getting 5 or 10k total pvm kills, I will think of more

4 hours ago, Bio said:

Maxed, maybe even a pker rank for 1000 kills? YouTuber Member of the Month Gfx Designer Forum Moderator Ex Staff PRestigous or Respected Member Pvm god for getting 5 or 10k total pvm kills, I will think of more

Even birthdays etc.

I would add vorkath to donor island and making the spawn timer twice as long as the wildy one.

You should add thieving and put stalls in donor island.

Not sure if there's magic trees but add those aswell.

Remove some or all items from the general store in edge, like food, pots, ammo, etc. And make those exclusive for donors.

• Add a special boss to sdi besides Cerberus. Cerberus drops are not worth killing for, you could spend hours killing it with 0 return or at best some prim boots. @Justin wanted Vorkath here, I think that would be great if it were instanced for Master+ Donators. But to enter the instance you would need to pay a fee and of course you could only kill it every like 5-7hrs.. etc.
  • Custom Yell Tags
  • No fee for broken items for Master+
  • WAY more pvming/dungeons/etc
  • Forum updates (overhaul for special ranks, etc.)
  • Create your own unique skin tone? Idk if this is possible, but if there was a way I think it would be unique.
  • Ability to create "rewards" for force-starting events. I want a DH Event and the winner of that event to claim the reward I added. It would boost activity in the tournament and the reward would be diverse. 
  • Add something that Master+ Donators receive special daily rewards? 75M per 24hrs would be fair. 
  • Any donator should have access to some sort of reward for 1000 kills reached. 

That's all I could think of.. but I'm sure there are tons more of suggestions for donator benefits flooding the suggestion section throughout this year.

Thank you @David!

maybe add a "wild area" in donor zone with some wildy bosses have it be 100 wild and like 4 mini map tank to safe zone.  this way donors can sstill do slayer but there is also stil a risk associated with it.  as new nondonors are normally the ones ragging pvmers and spam suiciding.  maybe a 2nd corp?