Sign in to follow this  
Justin

My Staff Feedback

18 hours ago, Justin said:

Alrighty before I begin with my feedback I'd like for everyone to know this feedback is UN-BIASED

This is not for me to be buddy-buddy with anyone(aj/ian<3) but honestly the stuff i'm going to say is based of your performance that I've witnessed and i'm sure many others can agree on this as well.

If you don't believe what I'm saying you should really take a look for yourself.

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David - My bro you're literally the best owner out there. Back from RSPSPK to now there's so much improvement, the way you interact, the grinding with coding, the events, livestreams etc. The only thing I see you slacking with is your own staff team. other then that bro It's truly been an honor to have played your servers.

keep doing what you're doing.

d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@Virtus - This is interesting.... I know you from when you first joined, you were really a good moderator and great at helping back then.

As of right now no bashing intended, you're useless. it sounds harsh but facts are facts, I see you log in do a couple yells here n there and instant log out. you never respond to people in help cc anymore, if you do respond it's like 30 minutes late and there's already 100 more questions. I'm not sure why you're senior mod as you don't even take charge of your team.

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@True Sight - My bro you know I love you<3 (no homo) but you've been slacking.... I don't see you on often you don't really play much.. I understand your circumstances irl can be the cause of this, so bro please don't take this as a bashing.

@Matt - Honestly I'm not entirely sure why you're global, not active and you don't really help and or do anything, you're just there with an icon basically.

don't take this the wrong way, you're a great person and a father but currently as a staff not so much... eyo say hi to becky for me.

@B -  Bro I had really high expectations with you from when you joined the team, and you proved me right. until recently probably the pass month or so you haven't been active at all.

not sure if you lost motivation to play or what...

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Jadakiss -  I've got zero clue as to why you're staff, literally I'm mind blown. i'll come out with straight facts, you almost always leave help cc, you pk 99.9% of the time you're on and if you do go into help cc you suck at helping.

@Hovaldo  - MIA

@Cata - Cata you're a nice guy but I think you've been resigning for the pass 3 weeks? anyways semi active and you do help in cc.

@Rudra - Not much to say as I believe you're fmod only I think? You're active asf on the forums, always have been and always will be Xd. keep da forum clean.

@Ian Ah almost last but not least.... everyone will think I'm biased with you cuz you're my homie, guess what you prove everyone and all the haters wrong.

LET'S start with the facts, anyone thinking I'm wrong? go and play for a day and see if I'm wrong.

Most active out of any staff member x3, literally no joke X3. Most useful information given and is always in help cc. literally everyone gets forwarded to you (they're lazy to help)

You do giveaways and handle like 95% of all the issues? and you're a moderator?????? My bro I see you as admin if not co-owner, literally if there's anyone that can get admin/co owner it's you. Still an ok nher<3

@Razor You have the mind of a 12 y/o but you're like 15 at the most, no I'm not being a dick. you literally have zero clue as to what you're doing.

I've seen you misuse your powers, 1. you either don't know how to handle a flaming situation 2. you start to waste time with " warning" "warning" warning" as if it's like a ticking time bomb. just mute the players for 5 minutes already.

also you're not active and tend to pk more than u help.

Sorry if I hurt any of my homies feelings, the rest well pick up the slack.

even though i havent left help cc in 2 weeks and legit get 500+ pms aday thanks for the feedback though mr Str8 factz!

19 hours ago, Justin said:

Alrighty before I begin with my feedback I'd like for everyone to know this feedback is UN-BIASED

This is not for me to be buddy-buddy with anyone(aj/ian<3) but honestly the stuff i'm going to say is based of your performance that I've witnessed and i'm sure many others can agree on this as well.

If you don't believe what I'm saying you should really take a look for yourself.

7JYRGsP.pngOwner -

@David - My bro you're literally the best owner out there. Back from RSPSPK to now there's so much improvement, the way you interact, the grinding with coding, the events, livestreams etc. The only thing I see you slacking with is your own staff team. other then that bro It's truly been an honor to have played your servers.

keep doing what you're doing.

d0sBL5F.pngSenior Moderator: - 

@Virtus - This is interesting.... I know you from when you first joined, you were really a good moderator and great at helping back then.

As of right now no bashing intended, you're useless. it sounds harsh but facts are facts, I see you log in do a couple yells here n there and instant log out. you never respond to people in help cc anymore, if you do respond it's like 30 minutes late and there's already 100 more questions. I'm not sure why you're senior mod as you don't even take charge of your team.

d0sBL5F.pngGlobal Moderator: -

@True Sight - My bro you know I love you<3 (no homo) but you've been slacking.... I don't see you on often you don't really play much.. I understand your circumstances irl can be the cause of this, so bro please don't take this as a bashing.

@Matt - Honestly I'm not entirely sure why you're global, not active and you don't really help and or do anything, you're just there with an icon basically.

don't take this the wrong way, you're a great person and a father but currently as a staff not so much... eyo say hi to becky for me.

@B -  Bro I had really high expectations with you from when you joined the team, and you proved me right. until recently probably the pass month or so you haven't been active at all.

not sure if you lost motivation to play or what...

d0sBL5F.pngModerator: - 

@Jadakiss -  I've got zero clue as to why you're staff, literally I'm mind blown. i'll come out with straight facts, you almost always leave help cc, you pk 99.9% of the time you're on and if you do go into help cc you suck at helping.

@Hovaldo  - MIA

@Cata - Cata you're a nice guy but I think you've been resigning for the pass 3 weeks? anyways semi active and you do help in cc.

@Rudra - Not much to say as I believe you're fmod only I think? You're active asf on the forums, always have been and always will be Xd. keep da forum clean.

@Ian Ah almost last but not least.... everyone will think I'm biased with you cuz you're my homie, guess what you prove everyone and all the haters wrong.

LET'S start with the facts, anyone thinking I'm wrong? go and play for a day and see if I'm wrong.

Most active out of any staff member x3, literally no joke X3. Most useful information given and is always in help cc. literally everyone gets forwarded to you (they're lazy to help)

You do giveaways and handle like 95% of all the issues? and you're a moderator?????? My bro I see you as admin if not co-owner, literally if there's anyone that can get admin/co owner it's you. Still an ok nher<3

@Razor You have the mind of a 12 y/o but you're like 15 at the most, no I'm not being a dick. you literally have zero clue as to what you're doing.

I've seen you misuse your powers, 1. you either don't know how to handle a flaming situation 2. you start to waste time with " warning" "warning" warning" as if it's like a ticking time bomb. just mute the players for 5 minutes already.

also you're not active and tend to pk more than u help.

Sorry if I hurt any of my homies feelings, the rest well pick up the slack.

i cant really agree on you saying then don't know what they are doing, some teams are required to give more warning than other servers simply because they cant afford to lose any players. of course they shouldn't give 10 warnings but i'm sure they're instructed what to do, i have to say, there needs to be more staff soon enough because RW is growing fast and there's often no mods online. Also let me dwell on the fact that summer break is starting VERY soon so maybe the moderator can stay on more often. i see Jada,Ian razor and Rudra on all the time. so maybe its just your timezone. Virtus i have seen a few times but i'm sure he can work on the activity. other than that nice staff feedback.