David

The current state of RuneWild

Reset & Revise the Economy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Reset & Revise the Economy?

• Yes
    • No

personally i feel that if the eco resets we are going to lose the current player base which consists of donaters unless theres a plan to refund them? maybe a reset of multiple items so people cant control eco anymore if thats do able? or would it have to be a total reset. then you have the players that spent time maxing what happens to them?

Thank you for keeping us updated, I can honestly not see any negative aspects in voting no, a big step foward for RuneWild and bigger playerbase.

The decision is yours, All the best.

Edited by True Sight

The people most prone to voting YES to a reset are those who have been cleaned. The economy needs small revisions, not a hard reset.

Just now, Little Dick said:

The people most prone to voting YES to a reset are those who have been cleaned. The economy needs small revisions, not a hard reset.

I respect that you have wealth in your account now, I personally think that with a reset we can possibly attract much more players in the RSPS scene. You can use your advantages on knowing how to make money as a head-start.

Just now, David said:

I respect that you have wealth in your account now, I personally think that with a reset we can possibly attract much more players in the RSPS scene. You can use your advantages on knowing how to make money as a head-start.

this ^ is so true, one thing i do ask david is are you talking eco reset or will be maxed accounts be affected stat wise? i feel people wont want to max twice.

2 minutes ago, David said:

If you're confident that a reset would boost the player base you have my vote.